TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

~*~BEB~*~

Hi there! I haven't heard much from you and was womdering how you've been. You've been on my mind a lot.
3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ~*~BEB~*~

• Options

Thanks hon.

TBH, I've been better.  Last week I was an emotional wreck.  This week, I've had a lot fo stress and I found out today my grandpa died... 6 months and 5 days after my grandma (they've been divorced for many years).  I have spring break starting today so I may be on more than usual.  My plans are to be with family and pack up my classroom.  I also have a consultation with my RE tomorrow.  

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options
    I am so sorry to hear about your grandpa. That is just so unfair. I'm glad that atleast you have a little bit of a break from work while you grieve. How has your husband been? Please let me know how your RE appointment goes.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you.  I am very grateful for the break coming up!  MH is doing ok, still having dizzy spells.  We're concerned it's his BP, but his PCP said no because it's not high enough (average around 138/90).  

I will update on my RE appointment tomorrow.  After the appointment I am going to spend the afternoon with my SIL and my sweet nephew. 

• Options
    I hate that they haven't found a definitive reason for his dizziness. That's frustrating I'm sure. Hope your appointment goes well and you have a great day with your family!
  • Options

imagedelino:
    I hate that they haven't found a definitive reason for his dizziness. That's frustrating I'm sure. Hope your appointment goes well and you have a great day with your family!

It IS frustrating to say the least. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"