Parenting

What kind of shampoo do you use?

I really am in love with moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner, and have recently started using Treseme dry shampoo when I want to go a few extra days between washes.

I feel like I need to try something else because I feel like my hair has gotten used to the shampoo. Not sure if that makes sense, but it just doesn't seem to do what it used to. So, what is your favorite shampoo and conditioner? Do you switch it up?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What kind of shampoo do you use?

• I know what you mean about hair getting used to a certain shampoo.  Lately I've been using Pureology shampoo and conditioner.  I also use Aveda Color Conserve or Aveda Smooth Infusion. 
    Ms. A  - 2007, Mr. C - 2009
  • I also use Pureology.  Love it!
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been using Pantene since HS. I tried switching up a few times, but have always ended up right back with Pantene.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pantene Ice Shine or Head & Shoulders when necessary. I don't like to spend a ton of money on something that gets washed down the drain.
    AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • 2Gma2Gma member
    Redken, Biolage & Pantene.  I like to switch it up becaue my hair feels better texture wise when I do.
    DD#1 5 years DD#2 3 years
  • hmdhmd member
    I used Aveda Shampure for a long time, but recently switched to the Garnier Fructis natural line--don't remember what it's called.  Anyway, it is better than the other cheap shampoos I have tried.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • right now using pantene, but also use garnie fructis other times. my main thing is that i switch up (try not to buy the same one twice in a row) because i feel that my hair "gets used to it" like you said.
  • Matrix Sleek Look
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was using Redken Real Control for a long time. I alternated it with Bumble & Bumble Seaweed to switch it up. Recently I switched to Living Proof No Frizz & I love it. It makes my hair so shiny & smooth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"