Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Babysitter Success!

So I work from home and finally decided I needed to get a baby sitter for 2 days a week so that I can get more work done during the day.

I posted on Care.com (awesome) and found one, and she happens to have a son just a little older than DS! She started this week and it has been amazing. She's great, and now DS has a little playmate that he sees regularly! I couldn't have asked for it to turn out better.

Just needed to share because I'm so excited about it! 

Re: Babysitter Success!

• Options
    Yay! I love care.com. I'm a SAHM but didn't like having to ask DH for money so I got a job through there watching another baby. It's awesome because I'm making money and DS gets socialized.

• Options

imagejackieboyd:
    Yay! I love care.com. I'm a SAHM but didn't like having to ask DH for money so I got a job through there watching another baby. It's awesome because I'm making money and DS gets socialized.

That's awesome! It's such a great job for SAHMs, our sitter is a SAHM too! I deliberated either cutting down on work hours and watching another baby, and hiring a sitter. I like what I decided but would have  been fine with either! : )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"