Pregnant after 35

First BH today

Was in the shower getting ready for work when I experienced my first BH.  WOW!!  Took my breath away!!  Just stood there, deep breathing and relaxing.  It wasn't really painful, just took me by surprise.  Thankfully it was the only one.  No more.  Hope it stays that way. 

IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: First BH today

• I've been having them since week 12. Some are down right painful. They kicked up in frequency and intensity over the last two weeks. Practice! Practice! Practice! 
  • Like FyreFlye said, Practice! Practice! Practice! I am the BH queen. I have had them with all 7 of my pregnancies and they tend to start around 20-25 weeks. Right now I get them if I even think of walking around. I had an appt today too and told my Dr. that I have been practicing *a lot* for delivery! She told me to go to Wal-Mart and shop for a while and she'd see me soon. I think I'll go to Target instead :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm fairly certain I've had a couple already, so I'm surprised you just had your first, but either way, as others have said... practice practice practice!

mamasixpack - lmbo at the Wal-Mart comment...That seems to be the running joke: walking at Wal-Mart or Costco will induce labor.

• I never had them with my first two pregnancies, but have been having them like crazy since about 20 weeks with this LO.  around 33 weeks I had a few real contractions in the middle of the night, but now I am just back to BH.  I have them a lot around 2 in the afternoon and wonder if this will indicate when I may go into labor.  I think it would be fun to go into labor while at work!
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagehijoi:

Wow, I can't even imagine!  I never had any with Nathaniel, but I remember all too well what labor was like. (until the drugs kicked in and everything turned into blue icing and play doh.  Good stuff!) 

Hope that the next ones aren't the take your breath away kind!

Change Nathaniel to Carter and the same is true for me, especially the bolded part....gotta love an epidural! 

Congrats BK...things are moving along right as they should be.  By the time delivery day comes, your body will be ready and know exactly what to do (even if you think you don't!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"