Special Needs

Love yourselves Ladies!

Just a little reminder to us all that we cannot do for our kids if we don't FIRST love ourselves- letting the ideas that we are not doing enough, somehow caused these issues, can't fix it, whatever it is...let that needless chatter get out of your head and lets love ourselves a little more. 

Okay, somewhat cheesy pep talk done... 

Re: Love yourselves Ladies!

• :-) 

Thanks.  I needed that. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Great reminder!  I also want to add that I think it is so important to find something you love doing that does NOT involve your child.  Let those daddy's watch the LOs for a little while so that you can do something just for you :)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJustinlove:
    Great reminder!  I also want to add that I think it is so important to find something you love doing that does NOT involve your child.  Let those daddy's watch the LOs for a little while so that you can do something just for you :)

I'm so guilty of NOT doing that.  DH has found something that he can engage in a couple of times a month with his friends and it's definitely made a difference in his overall mood, but I'm more of a homebody but I do recognize that I need to do this as well so I'm not obsessing about DS 24/7 (or obsessing about the fact that I'm not obsessing).   

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"