D.C. Area Babies

*rnin02/whcal patients*

I have my first appointment with Women's Healthcare Associates on Dec. 9 and I have a few questions if you don't mind....

1. Do you see just one doctor or rotate through all the clinicians? Who usually delivers (and how soon will you know who will be attending your delivery)?  Do you know which doctor(s) perform c/s?

2. How much time is set aside for each appointment? Did you feel rushed or was there enough time to get your questions answered?

3. How many u/s do they do? Just one at 20 weeks or more (I know this may depend on whether or not you are high risk)?

4. What tests are they likely to recommend (NT scan, etc)? (I know this depends on health background, age, etc. but just wondering if there are some they absolutely do/do not perform).

5. Is there an answering service if I have questions when the office is closed? How good are the nurses/doctors about returning calls?

6. Did DH go to appointments with you? Was the practice open to having your DH attend appointments?

Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my questions!

Re: *rnin02/whcal patients*

• Thank you so much!  Sounds like the doctors/NPs are friendly and willing to answer questions which is definitely a plus. I will probably have many more questions so I appreciate you taking the time to answer :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"