Preemies

Thinking of a preemie mom to be today....

I know I don't post here anymore, but I just wanted to get some positive thoughts.  My cousin's friend is in labor now with b/g twins.  Her water broke today @ 23w 5d and she's 7 cm.  She went to her hospital last week with PTL, they were able to hold it off and ended up sending her home.  After the grim news they gave her (they gave her the option of delivering Baby A, and getting a clercage) she went to another hospital for a 2nd opinion and that's where she is now.  I just hope those babies will be ok!  I can only imagine how scared and alone she feels right now. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thinking of a preemie mom to be today....

• Sad update:  They only lived for about 1/2 hour :(  They are making arrangements with the funeral home to cremate them.  I feel SO bad for her.  My cousin doesn't have any other details as she has been getting phone calls from her friends mom, she hasn't even spoken to her friend yet.
  • Terribly sad. I will say a prayer for their family and their sweet angel babies tonight.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Heartbreaking Sad  T&Ps to them
  • I'm so sorry to hear this sad news about your friend. Prayers to her and her angel babies. :-(
  • I'm so sorry to hear about their lost. Praying for her and her family.

• Thanks everyone!  Just another reminder of why we choose to walk the March of Dimes every year.  I don't want anyone else to have to endure the pain of prematurity.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"