Preemies
Options

XP: Adalyn pics! *Update 3/25

Hello ladies! We've had a really good couple of days.  We've had great nurses and haven't had any problems.  She is up to 33ml every 3 hours and is tolerating all of her feeds.  She is now 3 pounds 11 ounces (1.68kg) and will soon live with the incubator top off! She has been regulating her body temperature pretty well, and the blood transfusion has definitely helped with her desats and bradys.

She has been between 28-30% oxygen and is now on 2L.  It felt really good when the nurse called her a feeder/grower--so glad that we're at the stage where we're just waiting for her to grow!  I really hope that she won't have to go home on oxygen, but if she does, I don't think that she will need it for too long.  She does need a little more oxygen (~35%) when we're messing with her, but then she settles down.  

Here are some pics.  I think she looks good in blue, but better in pink and/or purple! The blue is the baby hospital gown because of her IV with the splint, which they'll keep in until it stops flushing, which should be soon.  The other pic I just love, and I call her my little pink burrito! Smile

picnikfile_Oafdnh
IMG_0030
TTC Since July 2008.
Me: PCOS DH: Low everything (MFI)
Clomid with TI x 3 2010 BFN
Clomid+IUI+Ovidrel 2010 BFN
IVF w/ICSI #1 2011
9/8/11 Beta #1: 2082!! 9/19/11 Beta#2 34,689!! U/S 9/22/11 HR 127! 11/8/11 HR 150! 12/6/11 HR 136! 12/14/11 HR 139! Born at 26w2d on 2/4/2012! After 83 days in the NICU, Adalyn came home on 4/26/12!
FET 1 3/2013 BFN
FET 2 5/2013 BFN
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: XP: Adalyn pics! *Update 3/25

• Options
    I am glad she is doing well! Ellie is just a feeder and grower now too!
    Married to Brandon since 2/14/06
    Twin Girls born on January 1st 2012:Brooklyn Avery(Brooke) & Eliana Meredith(Ellie)
    Ellie and Brooke both have Juvenile Diabetes
    Adopted a Brother and Sister in January of 2012
    Levi Ryan-October 25th 2007 and Caroline Paige(Carly)-July 23rd 2009
    Jonah Samuel born April 21st 2013
    Expecting Baby #6-June 2014!
  • Options
    ashk7ashk7 member
    I  am so happy to hear she is doing well! I think we were on the may boards together also because I have been following your amazing story since she was born on that board! She is filling out so much, can't believe how big she is getting! congrats to you as well on all her new milestones!!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She is precious!! You can really see how much she's filling out. I was just noticing that about our Jack the last couple of days. Our preemies are looking more like freshly-hatched newborns than preemies now!
    Julia ~ six miscarriages ~ our sweet miracle baby, Jack, due 5/3/12, was born at 29w1d on February 17, 2012, weighing 2 pounds 8 ounces Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

Oh she is SO CUTE! And yay for feeder/grower status!!!

PS Both my babies came home on oxygen and it really wasn't that bad Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    gorgeous! keep growing Adalyn!
  • Options
    yay such good news!! she is so cute! (I've never seen someone look so cute in a hospital gown by the way! Our NICU didn't have those! )
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"