Working Moms
Options

Meal Plans

Aside from OAMM, are there any other sites you use to meal plan and precook?  I cooked a lot up for my maternity leave and wanted to stock my freezer before I return to work.  TIA!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Meal Plans

• Options

I just make my normal meals and freeze them.  Or I make components that make meals easier to make later. Like spaghetti sauce or chicken spaghetti or soup mixes or taco meat.  You don't have to do anything special.

• Options
    KL777KL777 member

I only freeze left overs after a few days.  I cook on the weekends for the week and DH cooks on Wednesdays. DH and I typically do carryout or eat out on the weekends.

My meal planning is very "old fashioned".  I write out a calendar for the current month on a little "post -it" sized note paper and write out what we're going to have for two weeks at a time.  I stick this on my cushiony fabric crafted note pad area on the side of the fridge.  It works out great.

I get meal ideas from the Pampered Chef cookbook "29 minutes to dinner", Weight Watchers Crock Pot recicpe book, www.crockpotgirls.com, and All Recicpes.com.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"