TTC after 35
Options

Trying not to pull out my hair

Seriously?!?

My temps are up then down then up and now down. AF is due today-- I almost ALWAYS start the night before, but nothing. Today, I don't even feel like I'm anywhere near AF's arrival. Yet my temp dropped this morning and my HPTs are negative. (Yesterday and this morning on one of them, I thought I may have seen a whisper of a shadow of a line, but I'm pretty sure that was just my wishful thinking seeing things.)

What the freaking heck?!? If I'm not pregnant, I want AF to arrive so I can get on with testing and ovulating and all that malarchy.

My body is beyond betraying me-- it's messing with my mind on purpose. 

And if one more person tells me it's because I'm stressed, I'll scream. This is the ONLY stress I'm feeling (I'm used to MH's annoying family and I love my job).

(Phew! That felt better to get that all out.)

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
        -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
<br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

Re: Trying not to pull out my hair

• Options
    Well it's not over until it's over so I'll be cautiously optimistic for you!
    nate and teddy
    Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
    ** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Sending positive thoughts your way.  it's not over yet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    fx for you that the wicked witch stays away!
  • Options
    UGH..been there too many times.  It's such a terrible "in between" place.  Am I or not?!!  I will be hoping that you get an answer soon!  :)
    Me: 40 Dh: 41, TTC since August 2009, began Acupuncture and Herbs Sept 2011, began Temping and Charting Nov 2011. image
  • Options
    Ugh.  I hate when my body changes the game without letting me know.  Sending you some positive vibes!
  • Options

Stress schmess.  Do people really think they're being helpful? If you search the forums (using google of course), you'll find lots of amusing comebacks. 

Oh, and you're not out yet.

• Options

I am sooooo trying not to get my hopes up. My temp has had 2 drops post O that were big-- this morning and one a few days ago. Both of them just "happened" to be EXACTLY 1 degree drops on days after I was freezing all day and night.

I don't want to jinx myself by saying that I don't feel like AF is coming-- last time I said that she arrived about 10 minutes later, but usually she gives fair warning... I can't help but think that if I were pregnant, I'd have gotten some kind of + HPT-- even a faint but distinct line.

I guess only time will tell. The good thing is, after tomorrow, I have a few training sessions at work and then I work Friday and Saturday night. So I have some things to keep my mind occupied and off my situation. Of course, switching back to a night sleep schedule may screw with my temps again. LOL

Oh well. Not much I can do about it.

I still keep refreshing my FF chart, though-- as if somehow the information there will change without my inputting any new data...

*********************************************************************************************

-- Abraham Lincoln

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >

• Options
    So are you officially late?
  • Options

In 1 hr and 13 mins, I will officially be 24 hours + late.

All I have are huge, heavy boobs that hurt and lots of gas. (Yes, Madonna wishes she could be as sexy as I am right now!)

Of course, I'm sure now that I have said this, AF will drop a visit on me like a ton of bricks...   Stick out tongue

-- Abraham Lincoln

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"