Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Am I the only new mom who can't work a moby carrier?

It must be all the brain cells I lost during pregnancy, but I can't get this thing tied up right. Is there something wrong with me or what!?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Am I the only new mom who can't work a moby carrier?

• Options
    It does take some practice.  Have you watched  the video either on the Moby site or youtube for the newborn hug hold?  I had to watch and do it along with the video several times.

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

DD 1/3/2012
    BFP 5/21/2013 MC 5/24/2013
    BFP 7/16/2013 EDD 3/27/2014
  • Options
    My problem is that she seems to wake up everytime I try to "drop" her in!? Ahh! But if I manage a successful attempt it is a wonderful thing :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I second watching the videos if you haven't already. I had to pause and rewind a few times on them to get it right. 
  • Options
    After watching the videos, I still can't figure the effer out.  I go to the baby bjorn sometimes when I can't put her down, but I really wish I could figure out the Moby.  It just seems comfier for all involved.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagetelatovich:
    After watching the videos, I still can't figure the effer out.  I go to the baby bjorn sometimes when I can't put her down, but I really wish I could figure out the Moby.  It just seems comfier for all involved.

This 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I use the "folded" technique rather than the gathered ~ it seems to work well for us. If DS wakes up when I put him in it, he promptly falls back asleep.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Always makes me feel better to know I'm not alone! Thanks for the tips. I'll definitely watch the videos. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC8iQI50E_k&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    This is the video I used. I watched and practiced a bunch of times. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm not even a new mom and I can't.  I used it a few times with DD1 and never really got the hang of it, and I just can't figure it out at all to use with DD2.  it doesn't help that I can't find my instructions.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"