Health & Exercise

Anyone had hysteroscopy/firbroid removed?

Yesterday I had surgery to remove a fibroid...Anyone had this? I am taking motrin today to combat any cramping but so far so good.  They said to take it easy for a few days with no real strenuous activity, exerting myself , etc.  When do you think I can exercise again?  I was going to take a couple slow walks this weekend but hold off  on true exercise until Monday - Do you think I'm good to run then?  Or stick to low impact like the elliptical?  I'm running a 10K in a month and I'd like to keep my endurance up so wanted to get in 3-4 miles on monday possibly....Along with some light lifting...

Re: Anyone had hysteroscopy/firbroid removed?

• I had a hysteroscopy two weeks ago to remove a uterine septum. I'm also a runner. :-) I've only run twice since the surgery, just because of a crazy schedule not because I wasn't feeling good, the first time was at 1 week post op and I took it really easy but still afterwards I was exhausted, yesterday I did 3 miles and felt like my normal self again, wan't tired afterwards and felt like I could have gone farther. Just take it slow and see how your body takes it. Hope your recovery goes well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"