1st Trimester

Craving beef ramen noodles..

It's so bad but I am craving beef ramen noodles soo bad. I know that ramen is really bad for you even when not pregnant, and I've never been a huge fan but for some reason that's all I want!

The sodium is through the roof!

Anyone else or is it just me haha? 

Our little one is due October 15th, 2012! (: Pregnancy Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Craving beef ramen noodles..

• I've had a few of the chedder cup of noodles. Its ok in moderation I'd say. I tend to stay away from all ramen noodles because of the MSG in the packet gives me horrid migranes. =[
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • That's funny you would say this. I had beef ramen noodles last night at like 2 am. I wanted them so bad and I literally couldn't sleep till I had some... Embarrassed

~Those who do not believe in love at first sight have obviously never given birth~ <a href="http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j380/Caitlyn_Blake/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a confession... I had two packs of chicken ramen today. I am normally pretty good about nutrition but I caved and have been chugging water since. Scoop salty and wonderful!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • They are so bad for you but they just sound so good right now! I always cook them in the microwave then drain out most of the water and put the packet in. 

Lol(: I need to stop talking about them..I've already had my package for the day. 

Our little one is due October 15th, 2012! (: Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • LOL I was craving them last week and then had some and it didnt taste anywhere near as good! I was very disappointed LOL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I do *not* like the beef ones (I'm a shrimp or chicken kinda gal) but I do eat ramen occasionally (pg and not-pg).  I think as long as you are not eating them all the time you'll be OK with the sodium content.  All things in moderation, right?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Love 06/2005 | Marriage 05/28/2011 | Baby! Peanut born on his due date, 9/30/12 Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I usually think those things are gross as well, but when you brought them up they sounded good.

• Now you're making me crave them! But I've already had way too much sodium today anyway. Sad I've really been craving some sushi (specifically the raw fish, so I don't think the cooked/veggie versions would do it for me), but I know I can't indulge in that. Crying
    March 2017 September Siggy Challenge: Favorite Fall Things

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • So funny, I don't like the beef flavor either but a few weeks ago I had a huge craving for ramen noodles, which I haven't eaten in like 15 years. I resisted the urge but it was hard!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • LOL...I am CRACKING up! I craved chicken ramen noodles with my entire last pregnancy. I thought it was the oddest thing, since I hadn't had them in YEARS. I did give in a few times.  FF to this pregnancy...I have 2 pkgs of chicken ramen noodles in my pantry b/c my 8 yr old eats them occasionally...and ALL I wanted to do was rip into them yesterday. I refrained, but mainly b/c I am already bloated like crazy and knew it would make it worse.  What is it about Ramen Noodles??? So odd!
    Happily Married to HS Sweetheart 10 yrs DS #1 8 yrs DS #2 6 yrs DS #3 2 years EDD for DS#4 11/20/12 (we are just assuming it will be a DS LOL!) BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"