Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Doctor's office still hasn't called.

I had blood taken last Thursday and then again Saturday morning to confirm that I was miscarrying.  I still haven't heard from the doctor!  Don't they realize how important this phone call is?  Sure, I know in my head that it is over, but I still need to hear the official words.  Plus I want to know where to go from here since we discussed blood work and Clomid when I saw the doctor in February.  I even called and left a message on the nurses voicemail, but I'm still waiting!

Sorry, I hate all the waiting. 

Re: Doctor's office still hasn't called.

• Options

I would totally call & say you urgently need to speak to someone now.  It should take them 5 min to look up the bloodwork results.

I'm sorry.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    I would call - that is what the nurses line is there for.  Most doctors offices are sensitive to this and they are understanding that you need the info right away.  So sorry for your loss.
    BFP#1 10/30/2011,MC 12/4/2011 9w2d,BFP#2 3/6/2012,m/c 4/18/2012 9w1d D&E 4/18/2012 BFP#3 8/12/2012 EDD 4/25/2013 Stick baby!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know exactly how you feel. I am in the same boat. I know its over in my head too but its just that little hope that maybe you are wrong and the doctor has that power to change everything.

Like everyone else has said I would call them ASAP!

Married My Best Friend 5/21/2010
    Madison Paige arrived 1/8/2013

• Options
    Oh girl, I'd be pissed too! I would for sure call again
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ugh, I know how you feel I had two sets of test results going to two different offices, like so many have said I knew that it was over too, but I think needed to hear it to be able to start the grieving process. I had my tests Thursday and Friday and was a wreck the entire weekend. My OB/Gyn office got back to me on Monday afternoon regarding my blood test, but my General Practitioner, who ordered the U/S, didn?t get back to me for an entire MONTH! Needless to say I will never go back to that office!
  • Options

The nurses voicemail said not to make multiple calls as that would delay them getting back to you.

But they still couldn't get back to me until 4pm!  Grr!

So Thursday's drawn confirmed the pregnancy, and Saturday's draw was down to 6.  So yeah, confirmation.  I'll have to go back in a week to make sure my level is between 0 and 5.  

Thanks for the kind words.  Knowing that others are in the same boat makes it a little easier.  I hate the boat, but here we are.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"