April 2011 Moms
Options

My baby is a zombie...

Just today DD starting doing a strange thing.. trying to bite/eat my face! It's really funny and at first I thought she was just trying to give me kisses untill she started biting down. 

She did it twice, once when we were alone, then a few hours later with my DH in the room. We were both cracking up but can't figure out what she's trying to do!?

Anyone else's kiddo doing this? 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: My baby is a zombie...

• Options
    I think that they think they're kissing, but, of course, I don't know for sure.
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Perhaps a zombie but she's a cutie! My DS tries to eat my face while pulling my hair! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My little girl comes at you with her mouth open, grabs your ears or hair with both hands and bites your chin. We call it piranha baby! She mostly does it when she's getting tired. 
  • Options
    We're struggling with this too.  It's not just our faced either.  As long as he's gentle, I'm OK with it, but he has started to bite and it hurts!  When he bites, I yelp and say "Don't bite Mommy, that hurts!" and sit him down on the floor, rather abruptly. It's scaled back a lot in the last couple of days, so I think it's working.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Options
    He doesn't bite my face, but he does bite my shoulders and arms.  We tell him NO! very firmly and put him down immediately.  It was sort of funny the first time, but he bites really hard and it hurts.  Sometimes he starts it as a "kiss," burying his face in my shoulder.  I'll think "awww, how sweet."  Then OUCH.  
    Pregnancy Ticker 
    DS - 2 years old
  • Options
    DD went through a phase where she did this and thought it was hilarious. We'd say (in a growly voice) "Zombie baby eats your faaaace!!" DS also thought this was hysterical.
    Old nestie, new name: formerly ckolak:-)
    imageimage
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Mama's Gonna Buy You A Mockingbird
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"