VBAC

Successful VBAC!

Two weeks ago, at 38 weeks and two days pregnant, after having only two contractions (10 minutes a part), my water broke (kind of funny because I was standing in the kitchen and had just spilled my glass of water and cleaned it up, and then was standing at the fridge refilling my water when there was a "pop" and my water broke), made it to the hospital 15 minutes later and was dilated to a 4, progressed to a 7/8 within an hour and then after an hour and a half of pushing (baby's head was wedged sideways), our beautiful baby boy Hunter (sex was a surprise) was born!!!  A quick (although not painless- I did have an intrathecal) 4 1/2 hour labor/ successful vbac!!

We are now settling in at home and so in love with our little man!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 2013 Books Read: 2/25 Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Successful VBAC!

• Congrats! That's an awesome birth story, too...and I love your siggie pic of the new siblings together! Enjoy your new baby!!
    DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

• WOW!!!  I hope mine goes something like this - what an amazing story!  If you don't mind my asking, what was the reason for the CSEC with your DD?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageKatietwin:

WOW!!!  I hope mine goes something like this - what an amazing story!  If you don't mind my asking, what was the reason for the CSEC with your DD?

DD was in a breech position... I actually labored at home and didn't get to the hospital until I was dilated to a 10 (even though we left when contractions were 5-7 minutes a part) and they could feel her feet.  So we had to do an emergency c-section.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 2013 Books Read: 2/25 Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congratulations! Cute siggy pic!

DS1 9.24.2010      DS2 4.18.2012        DS3 12.15.2013

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (fyXz)

Lilypie - (28Zf)

• Congratulations!  What a fast labor!  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Congratulations!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards