Stay at Home Moms
Options

I have leftover chicken parmesan

I made chicken parmesan in the crock pot and was not impressed. Now I have left over chicken that was cooked in tomato sauce. I can get most of the sauce off the chicken but I'm wondering what to do with it now. I'd like to use the chicken in something tonight but all my usual left over chicken recipes aren't for chicken that's been cooked in a red sauce. Any ideas? Thanks so much!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I have leftover chicken parmesan

• Options
    tacos?  Add some taco seasoning, onions, and peppers.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MJCFMJCF member
    imageangelakh:
    tacos?  Add some taco seasoning, onions, and peppers.  
    I'm thinking it may be it. The only other thing I could think of is another pasta bake kind of dish but tacos or nachos sound better. Thanks. I was also trying to think of something to do with rice but I haven't come up with anything yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Chicken pizza? The red sauce is hard to deal with. :)
  • Options
    Chicken spaghetti? Just cook up the pasta and add a little more red sauce to the chicken if needed, maybe with some more seasonings.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MJCFMJCF member
    imageKateMW:
    Chicken pizza? The red sauce is hard to deal with. :)
    I know. Allmy go to recipes for cooked chicken are for plain chicken. I like the pizza idea though!
  • Options
    MJCFMJCF member
    imagememali26:
    Chicken spaghetti? Just cook up the pasta and add a little more red sauce to the chicken if needed, maybe with some more seasonings.
    This is what I ended up doing. I chopped the chicken and mixed it with the spaghetti and more sauce. Then I put cheese on top. It was really good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"