VBAC

BFP - EDD 11/7

I introduced myself a month or so ago and have been following the postings but haven't had much to add thus far.   We found out we're pregnant on our son's 1st birthday, EDD is 11/7.  We wanted our kids to be around two years apart since we only want two, we wanted them to be close.  However, with Alex is took us 6 months to get pregnant so we weren't thinking we would necessarily succeed on our first month of trying, but we did!  We just told our families this week and are going to tell some very close friends this Friday as it is still pretty early on we'll tell work and others the first week of May.

So begins our journey for a VBAC. I look forward to learning/gaining support from the ladies who have succeed and contributing where and when I can :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BFP - EDD 11/7

• How exciting!  We conceived our second on the first try too...we were rather surprised by it.  H&H 9 months to you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Thank you :)  It was surprising, but also exciting :)  I'm still a little in shock and keeping my fingers crossed that this LO sticks, but as the weeks keep going by and the chances of m/c diminish I feel more and more confident about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!  

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thank you!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"