Two Under 2
Options

3 under 2??

How do you do it? I'm totally freaking out by the thought of it. My twins are 10 months and I just POAS and it was positive! I'm not sure how I feel about it. My husband is overly excited but I can't deny that I'm excited to spend more snuggle and play time with my boys now that i'm weaning from the pump. I feel like I've lost so much time already with the boy and now....well, you get it. Any words of encouragement?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: 3 under 2??

• Options
    You still have 9 months with just your twins.  A lot can change in that amount of time.  Hugs!
    imageimageimageimageimage 9/07 m/c baby boy @ 18wks, 4/09 m/c @ 4.5wks
  • Options
    I am opposite of you. We found out last Thursday we are having twins. I am still in shock but worried too. It is slowly sinking in. I would love to hear positive experiences too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageAB&TB:
    You still have 9 months with just your twins.  A lot can change in that amount of time.  Hugs!

Congrats!  ITA with all of this!  My kids are about 18 months apart (no twins though) and your LO's will grow so much between now and then it will be amazing!  I'm not saying it's a cake walk, but I do think it will be easier with the twins being older, rather than having 1 older one and then twins!  GL and a h&h 9 months to you! You can do it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"