Pregnant after 35
Options

May I Join?

Little intro, I am 43 and the mom to five children ages 18 mo through 13 years old. Four girls and one son. We just found out this morning. Nervous and excited. It is to early to share with anyone in real life yet but I am so happy I had to tell someone besides the hubby. I am a stay at home mom and have been on the bump for awhile. I mostly lurk but will post if there is something I can share or help someone out with.

Re: May I Join?

• Options
    Big Congratulations!!! I too am 43 and I am 8wks pregnant with our second child. I feel the same too, it's a bit too early to tell anyone so for now it's still a secret. An exciting secret!
    Mom to Hope 2004 Blessed with #2 due to arrive 11/02/12
  • Options
    It's nice to see another mom with a large family :) I am at the end of my seventh pregnancy though. I have an 18yo, 14yo, 12yo, 10yo, 7yo, 21mo, and am due in ten days. Five boys, one girl and another girl on the way. Congrats!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    congrats and welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi there! I am 40 and stay at home also. I have one dd and we are expecting #2.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats!! I like it here.
  • Options
    Congrats!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Welcome.....43 and pregnant with our 3rd son. Our boys are 12 & almost 14. We all can't wait to meet out new LO. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!!!
    imageimage

TTC #1 since 5/10
    BFP #1 7/22/11 - EDD 4/2/11 - M/C 8/15/11 (7w0d)
    BFP #2 9/23/11 - EDD 6/5/12 ♥It's a Girl♥
    BFP #3 2/20/13 - EDD 11/2/13 ♥It's a Girl♥
  • Options
    It is not common to have large families anymore. Nice to know I am not the only one Smile. Thank you all for the welcome and good Luck to all of you too !
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats to you and your family!!! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"