LGBT Parenting

Weekend?

Who is ready for the weekend????
imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Weekend?

• 8 hours and 20 minutes until the weekend so 8 hours and 20 minutes until vacation!!!!

Fri: Got Ky, go home and make dinner. Maybe watch a movie?

Sat: Ann has her last day of work before vacation. She is trying to leave early but we shall see. So Ky and I will go to the grocery and clean per usual. THen maybe dinner out? It is supposed to be spotty showers on and off all day.

Sun: We decided Sunday is pajama day until we HAVE to get dressed. Relaxing start to the vacation. My niece's 5th birthday party is at 4 at a bowling alley. Not really sure what Ky is going to do but I think it will be more fun then going to my brother's tiny house and cramming in with a million people like normal.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Tonight we have International Night at the kids' school. People make/bring/buy international food and it is a huge potluck. I took the kids last year and the lines were crazy long and we barely ate. I told L that we are viewing this as a donation/social event and not dinner. :) It'll be late when we get home so the kids will go directly to bed.

Saturday - Kids have swimming lessons in the morning. No idea what we are doing during the day and then then we are going to a friend's birthday dinner in the evening.

Sunday - I don't think we have any plans. I am sure there needs to be Costco and Target runs. Perhaps a family walk. All depends on the weather.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel like we have a crazy weekend coming up, but I'm sure once I write it down it wont seem as bad.

Tonight - the usual. Sprout has earned back tv watching privleges so maybe i'll let him watch a 20min show.

Tomorrow - DW has a tball coaches clinic in the am and I'm solo w/ the kids. We may head to an indoor carnival with our moms group mid afternoon and in the evening the kids are with a sitter while DW and I go to our SIL's 30th bday.  At some point during the day I have to purchase/wrap a bunch of gifts and clean the house.

Sunday - Brunch with the in-laws to celebrate all the March birthays.  DW and Sprout leave early for t-ball practice.  In the evening Sprout is going with my parents to a basketball game.  I also just picked up a groupon for a new gym in my neighborhood so maybe I'll check it out while DW just has the girls.

Monday - RB is getting her tonsils out and tubes in so the rest of the week is TBD based on how she's feeling.

yeah, no, still feels like a crazy weekend Stick out tongue

• Nothing tonight except for getting Gwen to bed early since she didn't get to sleep until almost 9 last night. Confused

Tomorrow have to pick up a clock that came in at a local store (a birthday present for a friend), and we have dinner out that night with some friends. Hopefully in between we can run around a playground, if its nice enough. 

Sunday my friend is coming over with her girls to drop off some homemade chocolate dipped peanut butter balls that her and her husband are making for a fundraiser. Mmmmm. Otherwise we'll just be relaxing and trying not to eat all of said peanut butter balls.  ::sigh::

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
  • I got up early and went to a big baby/kid consignment sale this morning. I was hoping to find a double stroller, but they only had tandem and I want side-by-side. I did get several cute newborn and 0-3m items for Meg (we have plenty for Henry thanks to a friend), four sleep sacks, lots of socks, and some cute shoes, including two pairs of Robeez for $4 each. We're meeting my mom to see The Hunger Games at noon, and will spend the evening in since Jen had a rough night. I will continue to sort and wash baby stuff.

We have birthing class all day tomorrow, and we're treating ourselves to dinner at a seafood place afterward. We also have birthing class most of the day Sunday, and my parents are having us over for dinner afterward. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Tonight - came home early hoping to be done for the day. Was not done for the day. Still working. Hopefully I'll be done in a bit and K and I will watch a movie after J goes to bed.

Tomorrow and Sunday: drawing and paiting. Drawing and paiting. Drawing some more, painting some more. Can I have the room done by Sunday night? Doubtful. K and J will hang in the park, go for jogs, and go for bike rides while I work. Not quite fair, but oh, well... I had the room idea. Stick out tongue

• Friday night was one of those blissfully quiet nights where we just listened to NPR and read.

Today Meg's getting the oil changed and the snow tires taken off the car.  (Kind of a joke considering the mild winter we had!)

Tomorrow will be sunny and cool (65), so we're planning a yard clean up.  

The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"