Stay at Home Moms

WAHM- question??

Maybe rude or obtrusive, but how much do you make on average, per month??

I don't think I could equal my salary working at home, but I'd love to. If you want to answer, how much do you make (aprx) and what do you do?? If you don't want to answer, just tell me to bug off!

Re: WAHM- question??

• What kinda job do you have now? There are many work from home options I haven't seen any that you make as much as you would if you worked a traditional full time job unless you are in healthcare or educations.

Right now I make $200 a month.

• Thanks!  I work in non-profit, and I don't make a lot of $, but every bit I make counts.  Guess I can abandon my SAHM dream for now..... Crying
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm commission-based, so it varies.  Some months, I make nothing, some months I make 5K.   

ETA:  I'm a Realtor.  I never added that!

• I make $160 a week watching another child in our home 2 days a week- = $640 a month.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I make $240 a month watching 2 kids afterschool for 3 hours, about $100 on ChaCha and I get in about 1-2 focus groups a month usually at $100 a piece.
    Andrea 7/9/08, Joaquin 4/18/11, boy coming 12/18/13 Forever missed: Gabriel 11/24/09 at 20 weeks
  • I make around $800 a month, sometimes a little less, sometimes a little more. I proofread mortgage fraud reports for a private investigator.

I did ChaCha for awhile & made $200-$300 with it, but I rarely do it now that I have a better job.

• amynjay-what is chacha? someone brought that up to me on the 0-6 board and i don't understand it at all. is it a pyramid scheme thing??
  • imagetmrtink:
    amynjay-what is chacha? someone brought that up to me on the 0-6 board and i don't understand it at all. is it a pyramid scheme thing??

No, not at all. It is a human powered text service. Anyone can text in any question the have to 242242 (try it out, it comes in handy for me all the time!) and there are Guides that answer those questions (there are also expeditors & voice transscribers). It is all legit, you pay absolutely nothing. I'm not sure they are hiring right now, but go to chacha.com and check it out, there are lots of FAQ's that may help you understand more!

• I tutor online and make 800-1000/month during the school year.
  • Very interesting!!! So, for chacha all the work you do is online?
  • I make $1000/month working 20 hrs/week. I work for a local marketing company reading product reviews for companies to make sure they are appropriate before they are posted on clients' web sites.
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• I'm a photographer and I work at home (and on location for shoots)

I bring in about $3000 a month.

• imagetmrtink:
    Very interesting!!! So, for chacha all the work you do is online?

Yes!

• I am a jewelry consultant with Stella & Dot and I make $1-2K per month doing 2-4 jewelry parties per month at this time, but I can see the growth potential is unlimited at this point.  I am the 2nd rep in my entire state, so it's exciting to be in at the ground floor.  I love my job, b/c it means I can be home with my daughter during the day and I can schedule a few parties each month when I know my husband will be home.  It's my fun money and I love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"