Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Devastated

My husband and I went in for a routine check-up today and were told that we lost our baby.  We were 26 weeks along.  I will go in tomorrow morning to be induced.  I admire the strength and courage of all of you, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

"Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.  Love never ends."  1 Corinthians 13:7-8

Re: Devastated

• Options

I am so so so very sorry for your loss. We all are here for you, but you might also want to check out the loss board. It is specifically for women who have experienced a late pregnancy loss, stillbirth, or the loss of a child. You are absolutely welcome here, but just wanted you to know there was another board as well.

?1 Corinthians 12:9-10 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

He's my fairytale, a dream when I'm not sleeping.

<a href="http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk121/behapybride/?action=view
  • Options
    So sorry to hear that. We went in for a sonogram today and they couldn't find a heartbeat. I was 10 weeks. I have to have a D&C on Thursday. Will keep you in my prayers and please do the same for me.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

((huge hugs))

My heart aches for you. I am so incredibly sorry.

((more hugs)) 

• Options
    So very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you today and tomorrow. Praying for strength. God Bless.
    BFP #1 3-1-12 EDD 11-11-12 Natural Miscarriage 3-19-12 / BFP #2 6-14-12 EDD 2-24-13 Chemical Pregnancy 6-20-12 / Homozygous a1298c MTHFR / Diagnosed Hypothyroidism (Hashimotos) / BFP #3 8-12-12; EDD 4-25-13 IT'S A GIRL! BabyFetus Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh, my heart goes out to you and your precious baby! You are in my T&P. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is heartbreaking!!  I am so very sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    my heart goes out to you!
    BabyFruit Ticker BFP #7 2/4/13- EDD 10/20/13
  • Options
    So sorry for your loss. Praying strength for you and your family during this difficult time.
    Unexplained infertility; TTC #1 for 5 years
    IUI #1; m/c;c/p 3/15/2012
    IUI #2: Clomid, ovidrel trigger, prometrium;4/5/12; BFFN; IUI #3, clomid and injects; Beta June 8th????
    imagePhotobucket
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry.  I can't even imagine.  Like pp's have said, the Loss board may be a good resource for you, although we welcome you here with open arms. 
    BFP #1: 10.28.11 - Natural M/C: 12.9.11 @9w3d
    BFP #2: 1.30.12 - missed m/c found on 2.27.12 - D&C 3.1.12 @8w 
    BFP #3: 1.02.13 / EDD 8.31.13 / It's a boy!  - Baby Henry born 8.14.13
    BFP #4: 9.28.14 / EDD 5.27.15 / It's a girl! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"