LGBT Parenting
Options

NW Get-Together?

All the East Coast Get-Together Planning is making me jealous (even though I got to do the Maryland one in January).

Anyone want to do a NW Get-Together? SeattleKari? Leapgirl? Anyone else who I don't know that lives up this way?

I'm open to anywhere between Seattle, Olympia or Portland, ideally a Saturday afternoon or Sunday daytime sometime in April, May or June. Let me know!

Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NW Get-Together?

• Options

Leap and I have previously talked about this a bit offline but I'll let her say her 2 cents! Stick out tongue

As for us...April: the only free weekend we have is 4/28, I have work travel and we are moving. May: we are only free the holiday weekend 5/26-28, we have travel, mom's day, and E's bday the weekends prior. June: free the weekends of 6/9, 6/16 and 6/30, the first weekend I have E, the others I do not.

I'm open to any destination though a daytrip would be better on the budget.

• Options
    Little Bear and I live over near Port Hadlock area. (for those who are not familiar - we close to Port Townsend on the western part of Puget Sound ). We are somewhat flexible but it won't include my DP who doesnt like to venture far from home. So a day trip would be best for us. 
    Mom to a wonderful kiddo. Wishing/Hoping for a second LO.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

YEAH, so excited to be a PNW-style Bumpie! 

I would love to meet you guys and please know that I fully intend to inflict my children on you at some point :-D But right now we have our hands full settling in and getting ready for the babies, we won't be leaving town at all once Jen hits 33 weeks, and then we'll have twin newborns and I honestly cannot predict how we'll feel about travel at that point - this is all very much a mystery. We are going on a mini-babymoon (2 nights :)) shortly, but that's all I feel comfortable planning right now. If you do get together please let me know in case we can make it, but don't plan around us.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"