Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Well here I am...

I'm sad to see so many in the same boat as me :(  Found out Friday in the midst of excruciating abd pain that I was pregnant & probably ectopic at the same time.  Nothing like receiving the best news of your life & the worst at the same time.  Had tried off & on for 6.5 yrs w/ no BFP's ever so it was quite a shock.  Had an area on my left (and only) fallopian tube that was not very large or specific so we decided to do beta hcg's (1100, 1400, 1800) & give it a few days. Today the ultrasound showed the area was more defined & larger so we went w/ methotrexate.  Been such a rollercoaster of emotions.  But my DH has been awesome dealing w/ my frequent outbursts of sobbing.  Sad not knowing if it was a boy or girl or what he/she would look like, or not even an ultrasound pic.  Was probably close to 5 weeks.  When I had the injection, the bereavement support group at the hospital had just dropped off new packages for those dealing w/ pregnancy loss & inside was a teddy bear.  Glad I didn't open it while I was sitting there because that set off another round of sobbing in the car.  But I am glad to have it as our only memento.  Thanks for letting me ramble.  

Prayers for you all...Suzanne 

Suzanne T-TTC 3/27/12 Ectopic For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Well here I am...

• Options
    I am just so so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine having to go through an ectopic. You are in my T&P. I love your siggy verse by the way.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  I hope you find some peace and comfort here.
    *BFP 11/3/07*J born 07/06/08*
    *BFP 10/15/11*CP 10/18/11*
    *BFP 2/1/12*EDD 10/14/12*natural M/C 2/24/12 7w*
    *BFP 5/2/12*E born 01/03/13 (her due date)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss! T&P for you and your family.
  • Options
    So so sorry, thoughts and prayers for you

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss, what a difficult journey it sounds like you've had.  One of my best friends had an ectopic pregnancy several months ago, I know from her experience how hard that is.  Hoping you find peace and comfort, and are able to begin healing physically and emotionally!
    Cycle 7: BFP 1-17-12, Missed Miscarriage at 8w6d (measured 7w2d, no HB), D&C 2-29-12
    Cycle 9: BFP 5-3-12:EDD 1-24-13 It's a girl! Born 12-27-12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"