Options

TTT

Re: TTT

• Options

imageEratMama:
    What? Did I just start this?  :)

Yes

• Options

1. I was so excited to be able to post on TTT during my baby's a.m. catnap.  Didn't think I would start it off!

2. We will see how many I get through

3. I am making a new dish for dinner--and really want a Le Creuset  type dutch oven.

4. Actually, the several things I have dropped blatant hints that I want for mother's day are ridiculously domestic.

5. Dutch oven pot. Outside clothes line (complete with installation--I hate that part.) To sun diapers. Swinging bench or swing for outside. 

6. Also, if someone could go back in time and plant a tree in the corner of my backyard 20 years ago, so it is big, beautiful, and ready for a swing now that would be great. Thanks.

7. Pumpkin and I found a new playgroup that we are joining today.  We are excited.  And trying to get into a new routine.

8. This 8am catnap totally helps mama!  Thanks, buddy!

9. We are going to exotic Minneapolis over spring break. I think I"ll post again 'bout that.

10. Can't believe I got through all ten!  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1.       We took the girls to a circus last night. I was nervous after seeing Water for Elephants.

2.       We close on our house April 13th and it is taking FOREVER

3.       We have started the process of adopting a dog!

4.       DP is doing another IUI this month, this time with FRESH sperm?.we are hoping this does the trick!

5.       Another TWW! This is cycle #7 since we started?.sometimes we feel like throwing in the towel, and then one of our daughters makes a comment about wanting a baby brother. That gives us the motivation to keep trying.

6.       I have an interview for a promotion A GIANT promotion tomorrow?.I?m nervous.

7.       Our family is wearing shorts in March?.awesome =)

8.       Booked our hotel for our Myrtle Beach vacation!

9.       My mom shares to much personal information with me via text

10.   I just realized my oldest will be done with Kindergarten in May, which means she will officially be a first grader. Where does the time go?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1.  Hi, I'm Babs.  I've posted here and there, but have not made a formal introduction.

2.  My partner and I are on our first cycle of TTC.  She will be the bio-parent, but I'll be the one bumping (hah!)

3.  We did our first two inseminations (at home) over the weekend

4.  Our greatest source of stress right now is that her temps haven't risen, which doesn't bode well for having ovulated at the "right time"

5.  Uh, sperm is expensive

6.  We actually turned our air conditioning on Sunday evening.

7.  We live in Minnesota; this isn't right!

8.  Hot weather makes our dogs lazy, so that is a bonus.

9.  Everyone at work is super tense right now (for a variety of reasons) so I feel like there's no escaping the stress right now... except sneaking off to bump for a few minutes.

10.   I like the smell of skunk.

The word you're looking for is SEX.  I promise.  No, it's not gender.  It's sex.  You're welcome.
  • Options

1. I am not pregnant.  The RE's office will call later today to confirm it and then I will stop progesterone and start praying for next cycle.  Sigh.

2.  I really hate the RE's office.  The commute and the waiting and the sense of doom and the incompetent billing people and....

3.  I wish I knew if/when/if my insurance would cover IVF.  I'm scared to ask.

4. DW is sick, presumably she picked something up this weekend from my family or one of the party guests.  I feel bad for her, and I really don't want to get sick myself.

5. The tree in front of our house is starting to flower.  This tree is one of those silly little things I love about where we live.

6. I finally finally finished the book I was reading (Inheritance, the 4th Eragon book), which I had been reading vverrryyy slowly since January.   

7. I borrowed The Hunger Games books from my sister this weekend, so they're up next.

8. How in the world is it the end of March already...

9. I think that's all I have today.   

TTC with PCOS since July 2011.
    IVF Oct/Nov 2012
    Beta #1 = 77, Beta #2 = 190, Beta #3 = 1044
    Cautiously optimistic.
  • Options

1) I got a call yesterday that my mom was being admitted to the icu. I had just talked to her less than 2 hours prior and she sounded fine, tired but fine.

2) She had what they are calling a mini stroke. No lasting damage as far as they can tell but they do not have a cause yet either.

3) I wish I could post the video I took of Ky last night staring out our back door and telling me all about the yucky.

4) Ann insisted on turning on our a/c last night. *grumble*

5) This is the first cycle we have continued opks past the first positive and suprisingly she got positives Saturday night-last night. Today was the first negative.

6) Based on number 5 we did some consultation and decided to add in an extra insem. Thank goodness for cooperative known donors!

7) The high today is 84. Ky went to daycare in a cute sundress....only problem is I do not like the length, silly long legged baby. She certainly does not get that from me!

8) Next week I am on VACATION!!!!!

9) Our reports have been down since last Thursday and are not estimated to be up until this Thursday SO I may have a TON of work to do before then...BOO!

10) I need a snack.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    image2mommiesinoh:

1) I got a call yesterday that my mom was being admitted to the icu. I had just talked to her less than 2 hours prior and she sounded fine, tired but fine.

2) She had what they are calling a mini stroke. No lasting damage as far as they can tell but they do not have a cause yet either.

So sorry to hear that! It is scary stuff. That's what Sylvia (N2A) had in October, so if you have questions, I'm sure she'd be happy to answer.
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Options

1. Sprout's report card came home last week. I was nervous for it, but he's doing great and showed improvement in many areas.

2. I discovered this weekend that RB can recite all the months in order. umm, what? that girl has crazy memorization skills.

3. I'm anxiously awaiting the news on preschool applications.

4. As a back-up i'm touring a daycare/preschool wednesday that definitely has spots for both girls in the fall

5. I dont like the FB timeline and i'm dreading having to change my page.

6. i want to leave work right now and head to the beach.

7. i wish we were going somewhere for Sprout's April break, but life just seemed to crazy this year.

8. did we ever land on a east coast gtg??

9. on a related note, I just got Sprout's t-ball schedule (DW is coaching) and they have practice every saturday from now until june. that really puts a cramp into things.

10. I'm really excited for Sprout to go to camp this summer. its the camp i went to as a kid and LOVED. but i made the mistake of telling him that there is swimming 2x/day and now he's saying he doesnt want to go.  ugh.  for the record, he loves swimming...just not w/o his safety net mommies.

• Options

1. We had our first insemination!  

2. However, I'm not 100% sure we timed it right.

3. Now we wait...

4. The weather has been absolutely beautiful!  We are loving it!

5. I need to make an appointment to get my vision checked. My eye sight has gone to crap and I need glasses.

6. I also need to bring the dog to the groomer for her spring/summer do (a.k.a a buzz cut).

7. I'm making messy lasagna for dinner tonight with cheese and garlic topping. I'm excited :)

8. I feel like being productive today. Maybe I'll clean.

9. I'm hungry...

10. I'm going to make lunch! 

*BFP #1-10/20/2012 EDD 7/4/2013*
    *DS 6/28/2013*
  • Options
    1.  I am starting this before 5 how exciting.
    2. I am really mad at myself for not blogging but still can't get my lazy but to do it.
    3. I need to print pictures out.  We take at ton but they are trapped on my computer.
    4. I am so glad that March is almost over.  It is the worst teaching month with no breaks!
    5. I am looking forward to my April vacation a little too much.
    6. I think we have our p-town rental for family week.  I had been dragging my feet since we have been so busy and I waited too long and most of the stuff in our price range was gone.  If we stay were i think we are we will be in the west end which isn't our preference but we will only be 2 blocks from Joe's so that will be good.
    7. The crazy think is that when i went to contact the owner of the condo I realized that they are the parents of a current student.  How strange.
    8. He said he would email me the details yesterday but didn't.  I am slightly annoyed but am secretly hoping it is because he is changing the price for us.  Wouldn't that be a nice teacher gift.
    9. They have a studio that they rent as well that is really cute if anyone is still looking.
    10. Who is going to family week other than CT and I?
      Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    11. Options

1. I woke up to rumbling thunder this morning. It would have been awesome if I didn't have to get the kids up, dressed, and out the door in the rain.

2. I am pretty sure my uterus and ovaries are going to fall out today. Good thing I no longer have a need for them.

3.  I hope Carter has a better day than he did yesterday. When L picked them up yesterday, their teacher said he had had a rough day and he was crying because he didn't get his "good day stick."

4. CT - Sprout and Carter should go to camp together. They go swimming every day and Carter says he isn't going to get in the pool (and I believe him since he often doesn't when they go to school break camps.) He likes to swim, but likes to be stubborn even more.

5.  L is taking the kids on their field trip tomorrow meaning I don't have to get them up, dressed, and out the door to school. Ahhh...

6. I am off next Friday since the kids don't have school. What to do? What to do?

7.  I don't know what to do about our cat. We scrubbed the area clean, sprayed Natures Miracle, and then he goes and does it in front of me this morning. ARGH.

8. We need to figure out our summer "vacation" plans. I use quotes since both trips involve grandparents which doesn't = vacation.

9.  I am about to throttle L's dissertation committee. She is waiting on a response from them and can't move forward and they haven't returned her e-mails now for a week. She is afraid that it is going to mean that she won't be done to graduate next May. Say wha?

10. The red tulips that have bloomed outside my office window are beautiful! I am so glad I was able to change offices last year to one with a window. Ahhh.

2Mommies - I am sending healing thoughts to your mom.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    12. Options
      imagectbride08:

8. did we ever land on a east coast gtg??

I think we decided on Saturday, April 21 in NYC.  Perhaps the zoo in Central Park?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    13. Options

1. I am boycotting Chipotle until they start allowing me to have my wife more than they do.

2. #1, not the boycotting part, is the reason for most of the stress in our marriage right now.

3. Our tax return is being audited for the adoption credit, we are waiting on a letter from the IRS so we can provide them with paperwork we already provided them with when we sent our taxes in. 

4. 3 more weeks until the hearing that should determine when/where Owl and Apple go.

5. I've had nightmares for the past 3 nights, they are very vivid and involve someone being murdered.

6. I want a Basset Hound.

7. A thinks she needs deodorant, she's 8 years old and in 2nd grade, isn't that too young?  She doesn't smell (to me) and doesn't sweat a lot.

8. Giving the girls chores has helped me a lot with getting the house clean.

9. I'm cleaning out the feed room to make a space for myself to craft, sew, and just be.

10. I'm pretty sure one of my cats is pregnant, does anyone want a kitten?

14. Options

1. 2mommiesinoh...sending good thoughts for your mom.

2. It looks as if I'll be signing closing papers on the house on Monday. Eek!

3. I have to decide on the painting bid. It's about what I expected but dang it's a lot of $.

4. There are going to be more layoffs at my organization. I've been told I'm safe, but dang I hope so, I'm buying a house!

5. My sleep is so wonky. I woke up around 2ish yesterday morning and could not stop thinking about all that's going on...

6. I am SO behind on blog reading. My work computer does not cooperate with my blog reader anymore so I can't sneak on and read while I'm eating lunch. Grr.

7. K has two friends coming into town to visit for the weekend. I can't wait to meet them and for all the fun things we have planned!

8. K and I are still pinching ourselves...is this really happening? It reminded me of something written here on the board once, I think by TWB? It said, "there.is.no.other.shoe." Love that.

9. In 6.5 weeks K and I are going to a warm sunny place on vacation. I can't wait!

10. Many of you are getting sunny warm weather, we are getting torrential rain, wind, snow, hail, etc. But the weekend looks maybe possibly hopeful...fingers crossed!

15. Options

1.  I should be at the park with Mrs. F but I am home with the world's crankiest little boy who is FINALLY asleep (I have been trying since 800 this morning).

2.  We ruled out all allergies!! but that means his stomach issues are from 'something else'.  Awesome.   His symptoms have gotten much worse the past 2 weeks.  He is sleeping in 20-45 min increments all.night.long.  He is spitting up.. far.  And he is constantly uncomfortable.  But happy!  So at least we have that!  He has an appointment with a gastrointrologist at Children's Hospital on Monday.  Fingers crossed his new medication works and we can cancel.

3. I am so f'ing tired.

4. and hey!  We are putting our house on the market!  Cause *thats* a good idea right now!  (WHAT?!)

5.  open house in 9 days...and counting... lord, what have we gotten ourselves into?

6.  We booked 2 ptown vacations (but not family week.. N is still so young, we opted for less busy weeks.) and I can't stop daydreaming about them.

7.  We are going shopping today to buy furniture to furnish 2 empty rooms for the open house.  I am pretty excited :)  though I am already a little sad about putting it on the market (I will cry the day the sign goes up) and so when those rooms are furnished... It will make leaving harder

8.  But we aren't really selling for any reason, other than a better living space (we have 5 unused rooms).  We love our house and love the town and would be happy staying.. I just dream of a big, flat, fenced in back yard (with a pool) and a big finished basement/playroom with more than enough room for a game of tag.. oh and the ocean.. I dream of living back near the ocean..

9.  So I should probably be painting or cleaning or moving stuff or something.. but considering this is the first time I have not had a crying 5 month in my arms.. I am not.

10. N thinks K is the funniest person in.the.world.  It is hilarious to watch him giggle at her.  The best sound.  Ever.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
    16. Options
      1. I can't stop thinking about our Little Man. We had no business sending him to school. He is not contagious or anything, he just deserves hugs and lots of love.
      2. I slept on an ottoman a little less than 3/4's my length just to be close to him after he woke up in the wee morning hours. We tried to calm him in our room for a couple of hours, but gave up and I took him back to his room and laid beside him for the following 4 hours.
      3. We really do need to get our act together. We need a couple of weeks off sans Kiddos in the day just to clear a nice living space.
      4. I cannot believe I am going to be gone for another week...didn't I just come back?
      5. I feel sad for C. The Kiddos aren't 100 percent healthy, the house is crowded, we need to go shopping, ... and I am leaving.
      6. I have to do a presentation on material that is not my specialty...I will be pulling stuff out of my ........ I will just leave it there.
      7. C made plans for NYC? WHAT? Indifferent My social skills aren't the best.
      8. I am craving something sweet...
      9. Why do I get grouchy right before a trip? It makes for a horrible time for all involved.
      10. They are vaccuuming.....

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

17. Options
      1. C and I had a good time at dinner yesterday with one of her co-workers and her wife. We ended up talking for 2.5 hours.
      2. We're in a "let's expand our social circle" phase.
      3. I'm negotiating teaching an LGTBQ cbe series locally. I hope it works out and I can get rolling with it soon.
      4. I'm also collaborating with my clinical supervisor to create personalized bfing and return to work plans.
      5. Between those and the rest of my roles, I'll be busy!
      6. And, I'm applying to some part-time positions. I'm not completely committed to the idea of a set schedule job, but the stability would be good while C's pursues a career transition and we ttc.
      7. I'm going to see a grad advisor about a PhD program.
      8. After all the comments on here about being/living with a doctoral student, I'm a bit nervous, but it's something I want to at least explore.
      9. I'm excited about a 24 hour trip to San Francisco next Monday. My best friend will be there celebrating his birthday and I'm popping down to see him. I've never flown for a trip less than a few days and I feel like a jet setter!
      10. Most of the above serve the purpose of keeping me distracted/busy until we can ttc.
      Met 07/07/05, Wedding 07/07/07, Legal Marriage Ceremony 12/9/12, Baby Boy Born 08/09/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    18. Options

1. Gwen looks good after her doc appointment this morning, yay!! Just have to finish out the antibiotic, and do the inhaler for a few more days, but she sounds good.

2. I got my first z-pack at my doctor appointment. Hopefully it will finally get rid of this cough. 

3. The first day double dose made me feel nauseous. Ick!

4. I hate politics and need just stop posting anything about it. Its not like I'm going to change anyone's mind and I hate "fighting" about it with the same people over and over.

5. I'm making this honey chicken for dinner tonight and am pretty excited for it! 

6. I've felt very out of sorts and scattered lately. I need like a month off. Or a few more hours in the day.

7. This cracks me up: Lehigh beat Duke rap song

8. We're supposed to have dinner with a couple this weekend that we haven't seen in ages. I called and have sent two texts, no reply. If they bail without letting us know, I'm going to be really annoyed.

9. So excited to go see the Hunger Games next week with my one coworker. Can't wait!!

10. First day of spring today! Don't forget your free Rita's! 

Maybe I don't have a heightened sense of smell, but I've never smelled any vagina on my pants. -- TSD

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bloggity Blog - You know you want to...
    19. Options

1. My mom and I both really liked the Crossfit class we went to last night, and she's coming back with me on Wednesday! So awesome! 

2. I'm waiting for a call from a broker so we can talk about private insurance since my insurance through my old job expires in a week.

3. We took the dogs to get groomed yesterday and Pippin's paw got grazed while they were trimming it. They took her to the animal hospital next door, paid for that, and comped us the cut. She is fine.

4. Got a nice surprise check in the mail yesterday - we'd both forgotten that I would get a check for my unused vacation time. (Too bad they did not pay out on the seven weeks of sick time I had accrued, but I'm not complaining.)

5. I can't believe how little Jen complains - I see how heavy and uncomfortable she is, but she never says anything unless I ask how she's doing.

6. I'm trying to do a lot around the house so she can reserve her energy for shopping or going to dinner with my parents or other fun things. I don't want her to feel trapped in our house when she still has weeks to go.

7. Loving my SodaStream - I'm going to try making Earl Gray soda sweetened with honey this afternoon.

8. Jen is watching a lot of the TLC birth shows (like Baby's First Day). I can't tell if she's . . . preparing herself? Fascinated? Horrified and can't look away? Excited?

9. On Sunday it was sunny when we woke up, then it hailed, snowed, was sunny, rained, hailed again, was sunny, and then rainy when we went to bed. Suffice to say I don't really get the weather here.

10. But I love it here & I'm so glad we moved! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    20. Options
      imageleapgirl8:

7. Loving my SodaStream - I'm going to try making Earl Gray soda sweetened with honey this afternoon.

I want to hear how this went!  I have a SodaStream and I'm always looking for fun drinks to make with it.  I love Earl Gray tea.

Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
      9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
      IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
      ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
      FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
      Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
      FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
      EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
      *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    21. Options
      imageKershnic:

1. I am not pregnant.  The RE's office will call later today to confirm it and then I will stop progesterone and start praying for next cycle.  Sigh.

Boooo!  So sorry to hear this.

Married my wife 8/2007 ~ TTC #1 since 7/2011
      9 IUIs = 9 BFNs
      IVF October 2012: 22 eggs retrieved, 17 fertilized, 5 frozen
      ET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Blighted ovum discovered at 7w5d; D&E
      FET #1: 1 blast = BFP; Missed m/c discovered at 9w5d; D&E
      Karyotyping: normal ~ RPL Testing: normal ~ Hysteroscopy: normal
      FET #2: 1 blast transferred 10/25; BFP 10/31!
      EDD 7/13/14 ~ Induced at 37w4d due to pre-eclampsia ~ Born on 6/28/14
      *Everyone welcome*

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    22. Options
      imageball.and.chain:
      imageleapgirl8:

I want to hear how this went!  I have a SodaStream and I'm always looking for fun drinks to make with it.  I love Earl Gray tea.

Not worth the effort - the flavor came out really light. I over-carbonated a bottle of water and poured out a cup of it, and then made some really strong Earl Gray with honey and boiled it down to concentrate it further. I poured a cup of it into the carbonated water. It tastes nice but I'm not sure anyone would ever guess it's supposed to be Earl Gray soda :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    This discussion has been closed.
    Choose Another Board
    Search Boards
    "
    "