Secondary IF

***Mrs&MrsS****

Hey-

Just wondering how things are going this cycle since we last "talked!" IUI soon??? Hope everything is going well....I know things were a bit weird last week and I hope those follies picked up for you!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: ***Mrs&MrsS****

• Hi CMM,

Thanks for always thinking of me!! I just got the call from the nurse and I finally (I am on CD17) have measurable follies!! Last month I had my IUIs and CD12 & 13, but for some reason this month it took 17 days just to get something measurable. So I have 3 follies right now, and I go back Wednesday for another check, but they will most likely be ready by then. I am very excited at the progress, but also nervous that there are 3. I have always only had 1 follie (except the time I overstimmed and my cycle was cancelled), I hadnt really thought about multiples before now.

How are things going with you? Is AF doing what you need it to? I know you were worried about going away. What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"