Birth Stories
Options

Birth of BB #1 Very over due!

Hi, i am 19 years old, and on December 6th 2010 i was admitted in to KMC Hospital to be induced to have my first baby. I had just laid down to try to get a good nights sleep before they started induction when about twenty minutes later at about 5:30a.m my water broke. I dont remember much so everything i am sharing has come from my OB, hubby, and mother. I do remember going to the jet tub to try and soak for a lil while to try to help the labor, but couldnt stay in there anymore so i went back to the bed to try some pain meds to see if maybe that would help with the pain i was having tho it wasnt very much of a pain cuz i was so tired more of an annoying cramp that wouldnt go away. They had to turn the pain meds off because they made me sooo sick. I was laying on the bed, when the nurse came in to check me and i was dialeted to seven, when i went to the tub i was only dialeted to three. About three four minutes later i was dialeted to ten and it was time to push. I pushed for about fourty five minutes completely natural when my son came into the world of all things sucking his thumb on December 7th 2010 at 6:16a.m weighting in at 6lbs 16oz and 20 inches long. I had it some what easy even though he tore me pretty back and they had to get some blood for a just in case. I could not be more happier with my lil monkey man i feel so blessed to have him, and even more blessed to be able to give him a lil brother who is due in July. I am so glad that you guys let me share my story no matter how late it may be. I just thought that it would be nice to share cuz i see alot of other mamas sharing their experience with the birth of their angels. :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Birth of BB #1 Very over due!

• Options
    Congratulations!
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"