1st Trimester
Options

**Junebug moms**

This is a group of June mommies to be.  Welcome!!

thought of the day :)  Although we are all so blessed to be pregnant, post your vent of the day here.

My vent:  I'm 13 weeks and I threw up for the first time today.  The second time was right after a Thanksgiving type dinner :(  I give ladies that go through that everyday a lot of credit!!

June 1

Coley645

KJ1215

Danielle520

Ashleynicole_65802

Ladyj_js

MommyMeggers

Ellergy

MrsEbaby1052809

June 2

Lvlaughluv

Mrsjazzsinger

Donnycornelius

lobsterfan

Jess8202

Anita_69

Teddyswife

Marcandjen

MaryBrew

Kcap01

Eburns79

June 3

mma1029

kyra&jp

Sillygooon

Soontobemrs.boulet

Taylor10.23.04

Ursomajor

BLT25

DoubleDiamond

LOVEMESOMEDERRICK

Mr and Mrs King

NewMrs52106

Peanutrocks

shanleebrake

June 4

Nisey583

Jen.mommy.to.be

Caronl

easjer05

KNJ04.09.04

JoeyRicky

August18

Eandme

katiedries

Thomfam

phillyandashley

WBsLady

Jettazoe11

JessesGrl

Michellel@arrowmovingsystems.com

BecksGumby

Bparkhur

JenaLeigh

Junebaby23

cprn

June 5

lindsaydtobeb

JennR

Lazysusan

VintageSpirit

Dave?s Sweet <3

A003vp

GoldenGateBride

Als33

Missruddiness

Soon to be the MRS

Mcarmona

Kbearyz

Alli&pat

Autumnbride07

Rosieoutlook

Jami lynn

JessMike07

sharrow

June 6

mrsolsenk12

tahoe7607

chattamom

MissViolet

Tahoe7607

ExpatFamily06

s-n-j

MaybeaGIRL???

Us+1

Tuxcat

Robins753

Momto1

sereena

June 7

Kikis7780

FinallyThatGirl

KMSJulybride

Ms.Marvel 75

LglAstOrl

Gauncey

Erich7707

Aadams81

almostanO

June 8

KelliLynee

Alison0399

Marriotgirl

Jess<3Tim

Mrs_Stevens

Smashsmal

BelleBaby

DymesBride-MVP

Corinneallyson

Spef29

Maryjane9711

Linz/scott

JENNIGER

June 9

o*m*a

mrslapp2b

777luckyinlove

MrsThomas2Be

MoxieCrimefighter

BlairWaldorf

Joelijohnson527

Lovebook

Heyyohe

DaisyAdair

Hisbabybear

Audieh777

June 10

Txdancer98

Neudorfer

aschleyvc1

BugAndBoo

Blushing07

Yellowtulip

John_shawna

Bellabride3315

Lbeezy

Becky0513

TCsbride

June 11

Onecoolchic

WhitneyAnne

Mrs.Priester2b

Brlindy

AmandaBeth

Chrisy-Wyobride

Jess&b

Soleil

Mike&care

Andysrose926

Jolis_petits_bijoux

June 12

Beuswife

JennR

IheartUSC

In my life

JessheartsRuss

Ravens Chica

Ajk612

Srw33

Tessa

Goefam

Txbabs111

June 13

hula_lula

J&MsMom

Twirler324

MKE6115

Trisha

Qs2004

Mysticblossom21

Mfc2b4

Blushin_bride06

Dakota789

Daisypgh

ReneeNicolePlusOne

TimsMayBride

idavis

COURTLUV8

Emclarenicks

Brooke76

irigpuekam

June 14

Almostasadler

MrsK33107

Kimmiedu

mrsgarrison

dcmommytobe

JCM

Stella2008

Cricketfairy

MeganBrian

Slates2591

June 15

SoOn2bEbLaNk

AmeliaIsland07

Tyarbrough

Future.Mrs.S.

Anorthey

Meg21

Lauren72107

BWHICKER

BytchinNY

Mrs.Kent

Lovin Wife

Belladee08

172days

katiegrl

June 16

Janson?swife

Tracycakes

Liz37

Jasminej613

MommaDall

Mrsandrews07

KayChab

OURobyn

Leigh2784

kwhiting4

babyformeg

June 17

McLovinfromHawaii

JET28

Soon2vRoubinek

CalebsGirl4life

Robinmonique88

lemonJAM

NDwife07

Smellycat15

Soon2bmommyof4

Bbin09

NC112

Bluegyrl98

Jess091308

Amyhowell08

JULIENP

June 18

Matnker05

Sumsum1313

WaitingForMyMiracle

PrincessBride2

Happy Momma

Mrs.McDonald

Mrs.Boeck

Greenbride624

Aniemerg

Teach101

June 19

Peeper72

Mrs.Meyer

Mrs.RC

MissRedEorNot

KJR_6907

littlecorazon

xshar&dustx

monkeyhead09

masonmom12

LCTLO5

Marltonbride

Lkaylee

KitKatJam

Liddia

June 20

Heathb21

Piratechick1986

Kasnyder

KTGush

Phillygrl16

Amberd128

Nicinnewyork

Freemand_23

Ash&Brian81206

ChicagoBride713

Mrs.McDonald

June 21

Nerdsbride

Cathy75

Cjseeger

Rys_lady

Shainababygirl

Taye10

Blessed_wife

June 22

Bumble123

Pixy_stix

Sunrae719

Heather1230

Christina22w

Mcurban

Bella&Jac08

Mrs.A2006

Sldandridge

Cjcouple

grinsandgiggles

June 23

BOHara82

$Shoegirl$

Heather_bride2B

Chatham2007

E&Jhssweethearts

Jenlily1

lunamanzana

June 24th

Leenie_89

TheBrowns

LuvnLily

Cmaisel

Hot fuss

Embers

FazFam

Carolinagirl220

Shan&paul

Organicmama

Yngsacbride

PghBrideChrissy

June 25

CLML

LeighK

KMSBTB

Honeyb518

Jmurach

Jillianjigs7

Tana&chris

SaraLynn21

Acpeters

Sunflower55014

Sailor71506

FazFam

Sahara6971

June 26

Mrs.Mezzy

Loretta27

Italianbride00079

Detroit Rock City

June 27

Joelle&joseph

Healthynut

Sars1202

Mrs.reica.joseph

DavisPT09

SELDEAN

Eclipsed823

June 28

BellaVita

Goldie_Locks_5

Emaria

Kimsy

Lrenae1647

foxxywife

June29

Sept9thbride

asherwest

M.L.E

Hockeytowngirl

Sept14

Mlbchic

Luckyangel

T&A4eva

scubaspot

June 30

jstoro

Smudges*Mom

RandZB

Elf*jar

KSimone619

Adge76

Re: **Junebug moms**

• Options

i think the first time i threw up with my first pg was about 13w... totally didn't expect it by then!  I only threw up like 3x's the total pg... so i could never complain about that (though getting kidney stones at 30, 34 & 36w i could complain about! lol).

no real vents today... i'm pooped... but DH is amazing and does everything for me - and my DS has been really sweet and good today... so I'm a happy camper.

• Options
    My vent of the day is that we are potentially facing a miscarriage...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm getting tired of being so nauseated all the time, the doctor told me at my appt. yesterday that it could be til week 16 - but I am so ready to have my energy back, I'm getting restless!
  • Options

My sense of smell is driving me crazy.  It smells like something died in the entryway but DH doesn't smell a thing!

• Options
    I'm sick of headaches!
  • Options
    My only vent right now is headaches... ugh!  It's only been a couple weeks since I got over the nausea and fatigue.  I feel like if it's not one thing, it's another.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    That NONE of the stores in my area sell Plan Sudafed or Plain Robitussin which is what the doctor told me I can take for this awful cough I have!
  • Options
    I am really sick of feeling tired all the time! I sort of pride myself in my high energy level but I always feel so tired. I want my energy back!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't have a vent. As long as the baby stays healthy, that's all I care about. I know it's corny, but I'm feeling scared right now.
  • Options
    I don't know why I double checked, but please remove me from June 22.  Thanks.
  • Options

My vent is that I, like others, am completely exhausted all the time. ?However, when given the opportunity to sleep (like right now), I am finding it impossible. ?The?nausea?is making it really difficult. ?Not to mention the flu-shot I had yesterday makes my arm feel like it is going to fall off.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My original vent was that I am so sick of being exhausted.  But I developed a serious headache behind my right eye on Friday afternoon, and it has still not gone away completely.  I am SICK of this headache. 
  • Options

I am sick of being exhausted and never feeling better. I am sick of my house being dirty but I don't have the energy to clean it.?

I am happy to be pregnant though and this week found myself talking to the baby in the shower. So I can overlook everything else....?

• Options
    No vent today!  We saw the baby at my first appointment on Tuesday, and I got lots of sleep so far this weekend.  It's been a good week!
  • Options
    Vent: I am not myself at all. I dont want to be around people, Im anxious, And the thought of seeing people pisses me off, DH pisses me off for no reason, Im too quiet and antsy. I just want to feel like myself again.
  • Options
    DH made some chicken last night and the smell of it made me so sick that I had to just go to bed. I know that I was nasty to him about it, so now I feel bad. :(  I hope I make it through two thanksgiving dinners without throwing up.
  • Options

I have two gripes that are so minor they shouldn't even be considered, but they are annoying nonetheless.  Gripe the first:  my sinuses are so stopped up in the evenings that when I lay down to sleep I can't breathe through my nose AT ALL, so I sleep with my mouth open wider than all outside.  It dries out my mouth and throat, which makes waking up a very unpleasant experience.  This never happened before I got pregnant.  Gripe the second:  I am starving all the time, but when I try to eat I can't manage to get more than four bites in before I'm full to the point of bursting.  Then two hours later I'm starving again, so the process repeats itself.  But if these are the worst things that happen during this pregnancy, I will consider myself blessed beyond belief!

I HAVE CHILDREN.
  • Options

Please remove me from the Junebugs list.  Thanks.

Best of luck to you girls for a H&H 9 months :)

• Options
    I have been sooo lucky (knock on wood) with no ms and minimal nausea.  My biggest complaint is my hormones!  I am happy/laughing one second, angry the next, and crying right after that.  My poor DH!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    No pregnancy vent here. I still have m/s but dealing with it. I am just praying for a healthy baby. On a side note I just finished taking my patho exam for school so I am pretty happy today.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I agree.. my only real vent is having a headache.. and they always tend to be on the weekend.. grr...
  • Options
    No vents really today--I had a good u/s on Friday & still happy from that!
    AKA Carol*Brady! IHO my upcoming 10yr Nestiversary--Back to old screenname. My own Marsha, Jan & Cindy... imageDesigning a Life Blog
  • Options

I would like to vent that in the last week I have thrown up once in the morning after breakfast and once at night after dinner as I lay in bed to go to sleep.

Funny DH story: As I was throwing up in the potty last week, which was dark because I ran in to the bathroom throwing up, DH asked what he could do. while I was catching my breath I asked him to turn on the light. In the haze of his sleep he asked which one, and I said the kitchen light. He told me later that he had to think about which light I meant because it took him a second or two to realize that I wanted the bathroom light on and not the kitchen.

• Options

I don't really have a pregancy vent today, things have been going pretty good that in that area. Just a normal, everyday vent.

So I go to Wal-Mart today to print out some wedding pictures to decorate with and after waiting in line for like 1/2 hour for some lady to make 4 CD's, I decide to use the lower quality machine. I start using that, and the lady decides to cancel the order and leaves the good machine. Well I'm already using the crappy one, might as well finish. I get the order all in, print the receipt and it only saves 2 of the pictures. Re-do all of this again (and now someone new is on the good machine). I redo it all, and have to wait for the pics to print so I decide to walk around. I have people cutting in front of me, darting out in the aisle, and so on. I smile politely and just say "oh excuse me", I didn't say it rudely or fake, I honestly meant it, but all I get in return are dirty looks or nothing. Isn't it the holiday season, where are people's good moods and manners?!?! So I go back to get the pictures, am completely fed up by now so I pay and leave. I get home and they are all pretty dark and hard to see, low quality crap. Grrr...

Like I said it's not pregnancy, just every day vent. Thanks for listening!! I feel much better now!

• Options

my only complaint is felling like crap, which in return is making me grouch all the time, which in turn is making my temper short with DH and DD, which is making DH snippy (he is really a little bizatch sometimes), which is making life stressful.

That and the fact we don't have much money for Christmas and I really don't feel like going shopping.

Ok so I lied, I have a lot to vent about.  

but I know it's all worth it....just a few more weeks and I am never doing this again! 

• Options
    My vent is that I am tired of having heart burn, and I know that from my first pg that this is just the beginning.  Also I am tired that I only feel like eating carbs and burping.
  • Options
    Here's my vent!  I'm so sick of being soooooooooo bloated!  Ughgh!  And I hear the others about headaches and not being able to sleep very well.  And husbands!  Anyone sick of their husbands!!  UGGGGGHHHH  He doesn't understand what is going on in my body at all.  I'm just ready to have my energy back!  That's all for now...
  • Options
    I hate work!  Can't wait to be a SAHM
  • Options

No real vents here today: Just got back from an ultrasound and saw the heartbeat today and found out we are measuring a little ahead of where we though we were.  Dr. moved the due date up to June 6 and we are 12 weeks now - almost out of the woods.

I can relate with the 1st time barf as well, never did throw up, but might have ruined my appetite for Chipotle for a while. :(  I have sympathy for those who have morning sickness often.  Nausea has been my worst enemy so far.

• Options

No real gripes here. It just seems I woke up yesterday and have no symptoms! It's kind of scary. After being sick every day for the last two weeks, it's weird. Hopeful that our Dec. 3 ultrasound will be good!

Take care! 

• Options
    I'm just sick of the nausea, throwing up, and headaches! I'm praying I feel better by Christmas!
  • Options

lazysusan can you plz add me to the June 2nd group.

Luckily for me I haven't had any nausea or vomiting as of yet. Thank God. Just a whole lot of gas and heartburn. Lol. Pregnancy is definitely a trying experience.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"