Health & Exercise
Options

Vent!

I am EBF, doing really well on WW, and started my first week of Jillian's Body Revoltion - so how the heck did I gain a pound this week?? I am so upset. I still have 40 lbs to lose from my pregnancy and I go back to work in 2 weeks. I need a pity party.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Vent!

• Options
    try not to let the scale get to you.  many things affect the number on the scale.  you could be retaining water. also when you gain muscle at first your muscles retain water for a couple weeks affecting the scale.  It's really crazy and will drive you nuts.  Judge it by how your clothes fit.  I have 2 more pounds to go until i hit my second goal and it's driving me bonkers.  Also, up your protein intake by drinking protein shakes....the more protein you ingest, the more muscle you will build, in turn burning more calories throughout the day.  Do you mind me asking how much you gained total in 9 months.  I gained 70 and can totally feel your pain but patience is key at this point. I still got  a little gut i can't get rid of and wonder if it will ever go away. then i think, why bother when in a few years we will be pregnant again and i will have to go thru this weight loss AGAIN.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

If you are really really sore it's mostly water weight.  Also muscle weighs more than fat.  Give a few weeks and you'll start to loose but do worry about the scale go by how you feel and how your clothes fit. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"