Natural Birth
Options

Chiro 'induced' labor today

She claims to have an 'almost 100% success rate' at inducing a labor within 8 hours. It was a two hour appointment where she did websters, i walked for an hour and then she did websters again. We shall see. Wednesday I was a pissy irritable jerk the whole day because it was my due date and i felt like crap, but aside from the aches and pains yesterday and today I feel great and kind of zen about him taking his time. As long as he's out by 42 weeks so I can continue my homebirth plan I'm good with when he comes. He does have a very irish name so my husband would be thrilled if he were born tomorrow :) I also love that my ticker makes it seem ok that babies are born within a 5-11lb range at this point. Most people are under the impression that anything over mid 8lbs and you are a freak of nature.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

Re: Chiro 'induced' labor today

• Options
    I hope your little one comes on his own soon.
    Wedding 6.18.04 Cole 11.20.06 Gavin 3.31.08 Parker 07.15.10 Logan 04.03.12
  • Options

Hope it works for you. I was due weds too and am secretly hoping for a st pattys day baby :) though I doubt I'll have any luck. Sending labor dust you way :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My husband's birthday is tomorrow. In my opinion, it's the best day of the year to be born! GL to you! I hope your baby comes soon and you have a wonderful labor and delivery. 
                                                                                   4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    come on out baby!
    ~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options

imageCTri17:
    come on out baby!

Come out baby! 

Lilypie - (ZESJ)Lilypie - (QAi1)

• Options
    Nope, nothing. My hips are killing me though. Ouch.

Keegan Patrick - Bilateral Clubfeet found at Anatomy Scan. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker www.facebook.com/portraitave

• Options
    Every ache, pain, and annoyance is bringing you closer to your baby! It sounds like maybe he is engaging? All good things :) Sending green labor dust your way!!  *****
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

It takes a special amount of bitch to induce menstruation in another person. - LovelyRitaMeterMaid

Rap Roller
  • Options
    Good luck!  I can't wait to read your birth story....it will be soon!

BabyFruit Ticker
    image imageimage
  • Options

It's getting close girl, but try not to focus on it too much. Hopefully you can distract yourself a little and let your body relax. I'll be looking for your birth story in the weeks to come. Best of luck with your home birth plans.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck!! 
    dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"