Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

How do I prove that my life is not MUD?

Not that I really care...

My ex was tracking me through my phone, and I have a completely new account and phone...I have my computer protected through Geek Squad. I run multiple scans every day. Not that he couldn't bypass them...

I got a letter from his lawyer forwarded by my lawyer today...saying that if I don't show proof of him hacking, or stop accusing him of it, he will get a "harrasment restraining order" against me, and "other measures"...So whatever. If he keeps hacking, I will keep proof of it. When the discovery meeting comes up, he will be in for a surprise...

I have sent an email to deactivate my bump account. When that happens, you won't hear from me again...So you will be happy.

I don't need your approval, but I came here for support. If you all don't want to give that, I can find it elsewhere...there are support groups and forums for divorce, I am looking into them.

Thanks to the ladies who have given me advice and support. To everyone, have a nice life! Enjoy your children, they are priceless! Not that my ex seems to think so...douchenozzle!

Re: How do I prove that my life is not MUD?

• I literally have no idea what you're talking about-- not the ex stuff or GBCB stuff.  I haven't seen a shitstorm of anti-Lady posts or anti-Lady mobs around here. 

He sounds wonderful, though-- I can't imagine why you're not still with him!  Good luck. Sad

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageHeather R:

I literally have no idea what you're talking about-- not the ex stuff or GBCB stuff.  I haven't seen a shitstorm of anti-Lady posts or anti-Lady mobs around here. 

He sounds wonderful, though-- I can't imagine why you're not still with him!  Good luck. Sad

There aren't, but anytime I post anything about it, I keep getting replies saying that they suggest it's MUD or that I'm just looking for attention. I was told that I never post anything but about my ex, so I posted about moving into my very own place, and I was told that I was looking for attention...it's really kind of annoying. Thanks for the Good Luck wishes! Need all the luck I can get...

• Loading the player...
  • Lois, you're killing me dead lately with these GIF's.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I seldom ever post here, but I've been lurking since before you changed your SN.  If you really have the problems you claim and this is not MUD, you would get off the internet and protect your child.  You've been given advice day after day after day and yet you keep coming back and posting your business for your alleged hacker extrordinaire ex husband to see.  Get off the mother effing internet and go into hiding already.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemorethancottoncandy:
    I seldom ever post here, but I've been lurking since before you changed your SN.  If you really have the problems you claim and this is not MUD, you would get off the internet and protect your child.  You've been given advice day after day after day and yet you keep coming back and posting your business for your alleged hacker extrordinaire ex husband to see.  Get off the mother effing internet and go into hiding already.

I am in the process...maybe you all should email the bump for me too, tell them to deactivate me! I've done it twice now. Not deactivated yet...I don't need to keep defending myself to you.

• imageMyOwnLady2:

imagemorethancottoncandy:
    I seldom ever post here, but I've been lurking since before you changed your SN.  If you really have the problems you claim and this is not MUD, you would get off the internet and protect your child.  You've been given advice day after day after day and yet you keep coming back and posting your business for your alleged hacker extrordinaire ex husband to see.  Get off the mother effing internet and go into hiding already.

I am in the process...maybe you all should email the bump for me too, tell them to deactivate me! I've done it twice now. Not deactivated yet...I don't need to keep defending myself to you.

Then don't defend yourself anymore. If you know what you're saying is true then just get off of here because you aren't getting the response you want anymore. Move on with your life and protect your kid from the psychopath that is your ex.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageMyOwnLady2:

So because you still have an account you're compelled to continue to post this nonsense?  There's a name for people like you.  Attentionwhore. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

This exactly.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • suv75suv75 member
    Is your ex Indian? I don't trust that he gave up on trying to take your child. Be careful, he may still run off to India with the child. And I agree you should stop posting your every move. But no need to jump down your throat. I'm sure you have enough problems that the rest of us can't even imagine. Good luck to you
  • Just because you haven't been deactivated yet doesn't mean you can't step away from the computer.  In the meantime, you are giving away everything about your life to total strangers and possibly to the computer-hacking ex.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

I agree with this.  If you are really going through this, I am sorry.  

• imageMyOwnLady2:

Just because they haven't deactivated it for you, does not mean you have to keep posting.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• How to prove your life isn't MUD in one easy step:

GET

OFF

THE

FUUUCKING

INTERNET

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• **cough** Attention Wh0re **cough**

You're trying too hard and no one gives a sh!t.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekirky05:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

How to prove your life isn't MUD in one easy step:

GET

OFF

THE

FOOOOKING

INTERNET

FTFY in honor of Braveheart on this fine St. Paddy's Day.

Errrrm... Wasn't Braveheart Scottish? Like the fix though! :)
    SQUIRREL!!!

• There are gonna be people that are snarky to you on here.  You can't prove yourself to them, the more you post about it, the more they will be snarky to you.

I hope your life gets fixed and that you protect yourself and your child 

• This girl is still around?  Holy Hell.  I never post over here anymore.  Randomly check this board once every couple of months and here she still is.  She's been harping the same story for at least a year?  Shoot, I understand things take awhile but really.  Really.  All she ever talks about is this situation with her husband and it's always shadyness and I've rarely believed a word out of her mouth.  Seems like no one else likes her either and she continues to post.  I guess she really is just that stupid.  This poor girl. 
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"