Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What do I need?

I'm moving into my own place. I have a dresser, some furniture (toddler bed, dresser, PnP, couch, loveseat and chair), basic bath essentials...And I just ordered the free starter packs from www.honest.com...

I've come up with a list...Bed, kitchen items, groceries, tv, toybox, dresser for little guy...what else do I need?

Re: What do I need?

• Wow...ok then...I sent the email to have my account deactivated...no response yet. I figured until they deactivate it, I could ask you guys. The reason I don't know is because I've never really lived on my own. I got married and left my mom's house. My ex had things already.

NM, I won't bug you guys any more....b!tches...

• Everyone has given you some really good advice here and the big message has been to get off the grid and stay off the grid.  The more you post the more likely you are to be back at square one.

I am not saying this to be mean, but I am saying it to be firm, direct and  out of concern.  Good luck.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Lol...ok...never mind...just was wondering if you guys had any tips or absolute necessities...but you all have it in your mind that I'm crazy or making stuff up...whatever...
  • imageMyOwnLady2:

Wow...ok then...I sent the email to have my account deactivated...no response yet. I figured until they deactivate it, I could ask you guys. The reason I don't know is because I've never really lived on my own. I got married and left my mom's house. My ex had things already.

NM, I won't bug you guys any more....b!tches...

Way to keep it klassy. 

What you need to do is to get & stay off the internet, the PLACE WHERE YOUR EX TRACKS YOU & YOUR CHILD.  Oh, and a toaster.  Can't live without toast.  

• imageMyOwnLady2:
    Lol...ok...never mind...just was wondering if you guys had any tips or absolute necessities...but you all have it in your mind that I'm crazy or making stuff up...whatever...

I'm 99% sure this is the case.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I may not have read all of your posts, but from what I have seen no one is accusing you of making stuff up. They are giving you advice because they believe you and are concerned for you.

If your ex is tracking you on the internet, well, you need to stay off the internet. But you keep posting things. Asking stupid questions is not worth it when you are putting your kid's life in danger. I believe you have been told that before though?

Heymrwilson-2
  • MrsSRMrsSR member

imageMoidonna:
    You need the same stuff you had when you lived with your husband or your mom.  I don't get it. 

This

• imagekirky05:

I'm about 99.9% sure this is MUD.

But kudos for not coming back as MyOwnLady3.

My thoughts exactly. It is seeming a little desperate for attention.  

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • imageMoidonna:
    You need the same stuff you had when you lived with your husband or your mom.  I don't get it. 
    This exactly.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"