Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

So long, Ladies!

Thanks for all the support you have given me! I know I'm on the right path, and I'm glad you guys helped convince me to leave my ex and to take the steps to do what I need to do! I'm gonna go focus on making a great life for my son and myself! We're on our way!!! If anyone needs or wants to keep in contact with me, lmk, I will give you contact info!

((((((((((HUGS!!!!!))))))))))

Re: So long, Ladies!

• imageMyOwnLady2:

Thanks for all the support you have given me! I know I'm on the right path, and I'm glad you guys helped convince me to leave my ex and to take the steps to do what I need to do! I'm gonna go focus on making a great life for my son and myself! We're on our way!!! If anyone needs or wants to keep in contact with me, lmk, I will give you contact info!

::Headdesk::

I hope everything goes well and he gets is comeuppance.

But for the love of God don't give out your contact info to internet strangers. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• *on the lookout for MyOwnLady3 to appear very soon* 

"To me, you are perfect."

• Loading the player...
  • imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageMyOwnLady2:

This.  Jeez.  I wish you the best also, but definitely would not give out your info!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I would set up an email account especially to keep in touch with you ladies, but I guess if you don't want to, it's all good...
  • imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageMyOwnLady2:

...not sure you should look up craigslist for stuff for your new place. Maybe you shouldn't trust internet people so much

• imageBostonKisses2:
    imageKJmashup:

*on the lookout for MyOwnLady3 to appear very soon* 

::snort:: 

I wish I could take credit for that one, but alas. 

• imageMyOwnLady2:
    I would set up an email account especially to keep in touch with you ladies, but I guess if you don't want to, it's all good...

I don't really think it's that.  I don't know your back story, I must have completely missed it.  I have seen your posts from today only.  I just think it's best you just take a break from the internet for a while.  Period.

• I agree - don't give out any information to anyone here or anyplace else. He could be posing as a bumpy being friendly. I would also stop updating us with specific things like you got a new phone or whatever. And don't go looking on craigslist for stuff now, he could be posting fake ads for stuff you need now that he knows you are looking. Go to thrift stores and garage sales. Or IKEA if you have one near you. 

All the best.  

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• imageLuckie519:

imageMyOwnLady2:
    I would set up an email account especially to keep in touch with you ladies, but I guess if you don't want to, it's all good...

I don't really think it's that.  I don't know your back story, I must have completely missed it.  I have seen your posts from today only.  I just think it's best you just take a break from the internet for a while.  Period.

It's not because people don't want to keep in touch with her.  It's because her DH threatened to kidnap their child and take him to India.  He's been e-stalking her because he's apparently a computer hacking genius. 

Giving out emails, no matter how vague the email address is, can be dangerous for her and her child.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageLuckie519:

imageMyOwnLady2:

It's not because people don't want to keep in touch with her.  It's because her DH threatened to kidnap their child and take him to India.  He's been e-stalking her because he's apparently a computer hacking genius. 

Giving out emails, no matter how vague the email address is, can be dangerous for her and her child.

Maybe it's just me, but I really suspect that her ex gave up custody in court for face, but is really planning on still taking their kid to India.  I'd totally disappear but maybe I'm crazy for over-reacting like that. 
  • imagesofamonkey:
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageLuckie519:

imageMyOwnLady2:

Maybe it's just me, but I really suspect that her ex gave up custody in court for face, but is really planning on still taking their kid to India.  I'd totally disappear but maybe I'm crazy for over-reacting like that. 

Yes, I would totally be living in a hippie commune in Northern California or something right about now. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imagekirky05:
    Most of all, this story sounds like a badly-written movie that would most likely star Jennifer Lopez.
    Would it be called "My own Gigli" ??
  • imagekirky05:
    Most of all, this story sounds like a badly-written Lifetime movie that would most likely star Jennifer Love Hewitt or Kellie Martin.

FTFY.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• imagekirky05:

imagesofamonkey:
    imagekirky05:
    Most of all, this story sounds like a badly-written movie that would most likely star Jennifer Lopez.
    Would it be called "My own Gigli" ??

LOL

More like Enough 2: The Race Against Stanley Jobson.

All of this? ^^

Awesomeness. 

• imagesofamonkey:
    imageCinemaGoddess:
    imageLuckie519:

imageMyOwnLady2:

That is what I am thinking, and she is too, since he has threated that several times. Dude is total scum.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• I have only been here for about 2 weeks, so i don't know it all either but when i was having issues with my first marriage i visited The Nest and got on the TIP board, where it was normal to post every day about the crap you are going thru...so this kind of stuff really does exist and I got a lot of support from other girls on that board.  I don't understand why people are getting on her case.  There were 3 other girls at the time i was going thru that crap that had the same issues as me and we all exchanged emails to keep in touch....but i understand her ex is a hacker so i can see why she should not give emails out.
  • imagevlagrl29:
    I have only been here for about 2 weeks, so i don't know it all either but when i was having issues with my first marriage i visited The Nest and got on the TIP board, where it was normal to post every day about the crap you are going thru...so this kind of stuff really does exist and I got a lot of support from other girls on that board.  I don't understand why people are getting on her case.  There were 3 other girls at the time i was going thru that crap that had the same issues as me and we all exchanged emails to keep in touch....but i understand her ex is a hacker so i can see why she should not give emails out.

No, these posts wouldn't have gone over well on TIP.   They would've given the OP the same advice we gave her. 

Get off the internet.

Get rid of your cellphone with internet.

Get yourself a damn good attorney.

Go off the grid to avoid your husband like the plague.

It's not just "marital" issues.  It's that her husband is trying to kidnap her child.  Child's safety trumps internet. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

• I think the other issue is that the OP continues to post each move as she makes it.  Given that her ex is monitoring her online activity, limiting or avoiding online communications and posts for awhile is a good idea. 

OP please take care of yourself and your son, but please keep your contact info private.

• imageCinemaGoddess:

imagevlagrl29:
    I have only been here for about 2 weeks, so i don't know it all either but when i was having issues with my first marriage i visited The Nest and got on the TIP board, where it was normal to post every day about the crap you are going thru...so this kind of stuff really does exist and I got a lot of support from other girls on that board.  I don't understand why people are getting on her case.  There were 3 other girls at the time i was going thru that crap that had the same issues as me and we all exchanged emails to keep in touch....but i understand her ex is a hacker so i can see why she should not give emails out.

No, these posts wouldn't have gone over well on TIP.   They would've given the OP the same advice we gave her. 

Get off the internet.

oh...ok.  Yea, that is scary and i would just hate to have to hide the rest of my life.  but to protect myself and the kid i would  

Get rid of your cellphone with internet.

Get yourself a damn good attorney.

Go off the grid to avoid your husband like the plague.

It's not just "marital" issues.  It's that her husband is trying to kidnap her child.  Child's safety trumps internet. 

• oh...ok.  Yea, that is scary and i would just hate to have to hide the rest of my life.  but to protect myself and the kid i would  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"