Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Update...

I have my new apartment, I can start moving in on the 25th. I cancelled my facebook account, and got a completely new phone and contract. They didn't charge me to cancel the other one since I have an OfP against my ex, and they couldn't stop his hacking. Let's see how long this puts him off...

I'm so excited for the new apartment! Any idea where to get cheap furniture? I need a bed, couch, dining table, tv...basics...

Re: Update...

• Good for you! Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1.  Email BumpKathleen about deleting your Bump account.

2.  Don't come back until all the issues are taken care of. 

FOR SERIOUS.  If he's got the mad hacking skillz you claim he does, he can find you through your posts, dude. 

Please, for the love of all things holy, listen to this advice and follow it. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • craigslist
  • Why on earth are you even here?
    "To me, you are perfect."

• imageCinemaGoddess:

1.  Email BumpKathleen about deleting your Bump account.

FOR SERIOUS.  If he's got the mad hacking skillz you claim he does, he can find you through your posts, dude. 

bumpkathleen@thebump.com?

• imageMyOwnLady2:
    imageCinemaGoddess:

1.  Email BumpKathleen about deleting your Bump account.

bumpkathleen@thebump.com?

Yes.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageSookieFrackhouse68:

Did you get a new number, as well? If you got another phone with internet and the same number, it won't do much good, that's why I ask.

Also, thanks to this post, he now knows you have a new phone.

New number, no internet, so if he hacks it, I don't really care...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"