4 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Pregnant after recent loss

Hi all

I just found out the other day I'm pregnant. This after losing a pregnancy at 5 weeks in early December.

I'm exactly 4 weeks today! I'm so ecstatic but paranoid too.

Every time i have that "moist" feeling I bolt to the bathroom scared it's going to be blood. Ughhhh!!!

I'm 29 and have been with my boyfriend 7 years.. we weren't really trying but weren't preventing either. I have yet to see a doctor but based on my last cycle, looks like my due date is Halloween! Anyone else have a due date near mine? Would love to have a buddy to share and talk with.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pregnant after recent loss

• Options

Yeah I loss my first at the end of Sep. and I was  41/2 weeks... Just found out I am due Nov. 1st :) Yes I feel the same way. and Having that problem.. I have to go to the bathroom and check alot.. I am 24 and my Hubby was trying.

• Options

Hi!  I went to the dr. yesterday and was told I was pregnant! So happy and so scared at the same time. I have had 3 miscarriages and now I got pregnant with my first ivf!   I'm on progesterone and lovenox to help support the pregnancy. I am 4 weeks today (edd is Nov 1st)

Congrats to you! Let's be here for each other especially to get through the "scary " time!

Renee

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow, we have pretty much been on the same schedule for everything.  My DH and I m/c on 1/26/12 at 6w 6days.  I just found out yesterday I am pregnant again (YEA!) and due 11/1/12, so we are exactly 4 weeks today.  I am panicked too, very scared something will go wrong.  Plus, I have no pregnancy symptoms, only three postive tests.  I've read that it is common not to have symptoms this early, so I'm hoping that's all it is.  Hugs to you.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hey there, I know how you all feel :(  I have miscarried twice now. The last time was last year at the same time. Weird! I was 13 weeks. So I am currently 4-5 weeks now and paraniod as well. We all have the same due dates. I have been lightly spotting. I hope it is just because I am very early? I am very scared too. I hope the best for you all and just know everything happens for a reason and god is looking out for all of us :) Thank youSmile
  • Options

Hi!

Im 4 1/2 week pregnant and we had a miscarriage in November. I was 7 weeks and we where Pregnant with twins! This was our first month back trying and Bam it happened fast!! My due date is around november 3rd. We are very excited, but pray all the time about our baby/babies in my belly. We go to the doctor on march 29th and ill be 8 week then..it seems so far away, but we are believing that everything is going to Wonderful with this pregnancy!!  I have had some light cramping and some nauesa. More nauesa than anything! I try and not get nervous but sometimes i do when i just feel normal. When i feel symptons is when i now everything is Great!! Good Luck and Many Prayers to ALL!! :)

• Options

I am right there with you all.  4 1/2 weeks after a loss in November (5 weeks) and a loss at 7 weeks in July.  I had a panic moment last night when my breasts started to feel normal and not as heavy or sore.  That is how i found out in November - my breasts went back to normal and i started my period the next day.

They are feeling tingly again today and a little more sore, probably because i have been poking them nonstop to see if they are back to normal.

I was not nauseas the first 2 times - i can't tell you how much i wish i was.  LOL.

• Options
    I just found out too! My due date is Nov 13. I lost two pregnancies in a row in the last 4 months. I feel the same way -- every time I go to the bathroom I'm worried what I will see. I'm trying to be optimistic (and I am) but it's hard not to be scared/paranoid. I am sure everything will go well with both of our pregnancies. I'm a lot older than you. I'm 38.
  • Options

Your story sounds so much like mine does. My fiance and I have been together 8 years and we just had a miscarriage in Dec 2011. I just found out that I am 4 weeks pregnant On Monday March 12, 2012. Im trying to stay calm about the whole situation because we have actually been trying to have a baby for a while but my previous miscarriage is giving me a scare right now. And getting pregnant happen so fast this time. Im due in November and whats crazy is they say I would be either due on my birthday or a couple days after...

So i just wanted to share and congrats

• Options
    It's incredible that we are all on about the same timeline. I just found out this morning that I am four weeks pregnant, due Nov 22.  We lost our first baby at five weeks last February, and our second in December at six weeks.  I am very reluctant to get excited or be truly happy at this point, I want to see the hcg levels increase throughout next week and get to the dating ultrasound.  I feel like I should just stay in bed for twelve weeks!  Although I know that won't help.  It's so great to know others are in the same boat, with each other's support we'll get through this and welcome our babies around the same time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"