Birth Stories
Options

Traumatic preemie birth story?

Do people want to read rather 'traumatic' birth stories?  I have a long story involving Pre-E, abruption, an emergency c-section and the NICU.  I won't share, though, if people only want happy stories.  Totally understandable.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Traumatic preemie birth story?

• Options
    Personally I think its nice to hear about ALL labor & deliveries, the good, the bad, and even the really bad.  if you are comfortable sharing then go for it, sometimes it helps to make sense of a traumatic story by writing it down.  make sure in the title you say its graphic or traumatic or whatever

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If you are comfortable doing so, please share.  I found reading about all sorts of different experiences helpful.  I'm sorry that you had to go through so much, but maybe your story will help someone else who is facing the same thing.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I say share :) it really helped me to write it out. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I would like to hear. My hubby and I are considering pregnancy within the next year. I would like a good grasp on reality other than just what I see on Grey's Anatomy and Days of our Lives type shows :)
    www.kalarathphotography.com
  • Options
    Yes
    __________________________________________________________________________________________Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"