Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Deleting my facebook, and then going to...

go see if T-Mobile will let me out of the contract for harrassment issues...sorry if this post annoys anyone...

Re: Deleting my facebook, and then going to...

• I would also suggest maybe staying off of the internets message boards until all of this is straightened out. 

And getting yourself a regular old flip phone with no internet capabilities and limited texting.  If you get a whole new phone number, even better.

Then don't give that phone number to anyone unless it is someone you trust 100%.

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Yes, you need to delete FB and then get an entirely new and different email address. You dont need to get out of your contract with T-Mo unless he's on the account with you. Otherwise, you can bring court papers showing harassment, etc, and ask them if you can trade your phone in for a different phone. OR, find out if doing a factory reset on your phone would get rid of anything he's done to it. 

I'd call T-Mo first, actually, and speak to tech support to find out what your options are. 

• Loading the player...
  • imageemiliemadison:

Yes, you need to delete FB and then get an entirely new and different email address. You dont need to get out of your contract with T-Mo unless he's on the account with you. Otherwise, you can bring court papers showing harassment, etc, and ask them if you can trade your phone in for a different phone. OR, find out if doing a factory reset on your phone would get rid of anything he's done to it. 

I'd call T-Mo first, actually, and speak to tech support to find out what your options are. 

I have a new number, talked to tech support, did a factory reset and got a new sim card. Didn't work. Just going to trade it in for a plain old phone without internet...and no more facebook...I guess trying to prevent it won't work, so I just have to get rid of the places he can hack...friggin technical genius...hate that man...

• And, I do have to agree, that you might want to just not be on the internet for a while all together. Including here. I know this is an outlet for you, but it's just one more way for him to track you (and believe me, he is) and harass you. 
  • imageemiliemadison:
    And, I do have to agree, that you might want to just not be on the internet for a while all together. Including here. I know this is an outlet for you, but it's just one more way for him to track you (and believe me, he is) and harass you. 

Probably a good idea...maybe I'll join a convent...lol

• He's probably reading your posts here as well.  Lay low for awhile.  GL hon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagegsteph88:
    imageMyOwnLady2:

imageemiliemadison:
    And, I do have to agree, that you might want to just not be on the internet for a while all together. Including here. I know this is an outlet for you, but it's just one more way for him to track you (and believe me, he is) and harass you. 

Probably a good idea...maybe I'll join a convent...lol

I'd hate to see you leave. Shouldn't you be super protected with Geek Squad on your computer?

Whatever you decide, you'll be missed, and sorry about all the drama earlier. :( 

I should be...but I don't trust that man...I may pop back in once in a while...

• Good luck.

At this point, the internet is the one way he can know what you're up to by hacking so staying off for awhile and closing down everything is a good idea. Get a new flip phone and a new contract and I'm not sure he'll have a way of getting that info. Who knows, they may even have a way to set it up under a different name to protect you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"