Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

What a day...

Woke up and checked my fb...and of course he had hacked into it again...I called 911, the officer came out (because I have an OfP against my ex). They suggested I change my number, blah blah blah...so I went to T-Mobile, had them to a Master Reset, give me a new SIM card and change my number. So that's done...he's still hacking, though...not sure how...

Also, I was approved for my new 2 bedroom apartment, but didn't get the job I had interviewed for...sigh...at least my apartment will be ready on March 25...yay! So excited for that.

Adi is with my friend on a playdate...I'm thinking it's nap time...

Re: What a day...

• I've never heard of someone calling 911 because their Facebook was hacked. How is that an emergency?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageames17:
    I've never heard of someone calling 911 because their Facebook was hacked. How is that an emergency?

Harrassment, violating the Order for Protection...that's what I was told to do by the Richfield PD...

• Loading the player...
  • imageames17:
    I've never heard of someone calling 911 because their Facebook was hacked. How is that an emergency?

Your tax dollars, hard at work. 

"To me, you are perfect."

• The virus might be on your physical phone. I suggest getting a new phone and number. Not just switch out the sim card. 

Also if it's a smart phone, download a  spy ware app

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sorry for not replying at your convenience...I took a well deserved nap...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imagehannahbagels:

The virus might be on your physical phone. I suggest getting a new phone and number. Not just switch out the sim card. 

Also if it's a smart phone, download a  spy ware app

Or, hey, I don't know... get a phone that has ZERO internet capabilities.  You know, like everyone told her to do last time she posted this shiit.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"