Infertility
Options

Negative HPT 8DP5DT, any hope?

Hi Ladies,

I have my Beta tomorrow morning 9dp5dt and I had a BFN this morning with FMU. I was just wondering if anyone had a BFN and then a BFP the next day.

We transferred two beautiful 5AA Blasts and everything was looking good so far apart from moderate OHSS symptoms which has since subsided at 3dp5dt. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or why my body isn't cooperating. I'm not sure if I have any strength to go through this anymore. It is just emotionally, physically, and financially draining (totally OOP).

Any positive stories or words of encouragement please.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Negative HPT 8DP5DT, any hope?

• Options

Hi, I don't have any experience with this, but I wanted to say {hugs} and I am hoping tomorrow's beta is a BFP and you're just in need of a more sensitive test. 

I am curious why your beta is only 9dp5dt? Is that typical? I'd imagine a few more days might allow your hcg levels to become more concentrated?

-LJ
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

*sig warning*

I didn't have the same thing happen (I didn't test at all), but I just wanted to tell you that even if this cycle doesn't work for you, it's not because you are doing anything wrong. there simply are no guarantees, no matter how great everything looks. There is always hope until your beta results come in, so please try to hang in there.  ((hugs))

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageljhgrey:

Hi, I don't have any experience with this, but I wanted to say {hugs} and I am hoping tomorrow's beta is a BFP and you're just in need of a more sensitive test. 

I am curious why your beta is only 9dp5dt? Is that typical? I'd imagine a few more days might allow your hcg levels to become more concentrated?

That doesn't actualy seem terribly early to me. It's essentially the end of her 2ww (14dpo). My beta was at 11dp3dt, and as long as it was over 50, they were happy.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Our surprise baby, Juliette, is due 12.8.14!

• Options
    I've read recently that 5 day blasts could could take up to ten days to register on a hpt. I suppose the strength of the test could play a role?  5-dayers are actually at 14dpo by the time your at nine days past the transfer. (9+5) That's why the test is at that time. Don't give up though. All it takes is one point too low for a hpt to not display a positive. And, remember this. You may feel like giving up at this time, but a FET at a later cycle may be just what you need. The hormonal stress of an IVF is so much more difficult than an FET. Keep up the prayers and hope and relax. The tww is hell, but we're not in control.
    Me: 46 DH: 47 seven kids IVF #1 12/21/2009 Daughter born 8/28/2010 FET #1 to be 5/2/2012
  • Options
    I would contine to have hope, I think its still pretty early for the test to catch. Good luck!
    image. IVF July 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Positive vibes!!
  • Options
    imagekelnyc:
    imageljhgrey:

That doesn't actualy seem terribly early to me. It's essentially the end of her 2ww (14dpo). My beta was at 11dp3dt, and as long as it was over 50, they were happy.

Good to know...

-LJ
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I dont have a story, as my Beta is next Tuesday...but my RE told me not to pee on a stick for that reason. She said that it can sometimes read BFN when in fact its not, so its misleading. Im going to try and stay true to that and avoid the FMU, but hopefully thats the case for you!! Good luck tomorrow.

imagesede85:

Hi Ladies,

I have my Beta tomorrow morning 9dp5dt and I had a BFN this morning with FMU. I was just wondering if anyone had a BFN and then a BFP the next day.

We transferred two beautiful 5AA Blasts and everything was looking good so far apart from moderate OHSS symptoms which has since subsided at 3dp5dt. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or why my body isn't cooperating. I'm not sure if I have any strength to go through this anymore. It is just emotionally, physically, and financially draining (totally OOP).

Any positive stories or words of encouragement please.

TTC since August 2010
    4 failed cycles of clomid, 1 Femara IUI = BFN IVF #1- results 3/20- BFN
    FET - April 17 - 2 frosties 5aa
    Beta #1 9dp6dt- 4/26 - 344 BFP!!
    Beta #2 13dp6dt- 4/30- 1385
    u/s scheduled for 5/16
    3 furbabies (1 pug mix, 2 tabby cats)
    SAIF/PAIF welcome
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Mine is scheduled for 9DP5DT as well. i hope thats not too early?

imagekelnyc:
    imageljhgrey:

TTC since August 2010
    4 failed cycles of clomid, 1 Femara IUI = BFN IVF #1- results 3/20- BFN
    FET - April 17 - 2 frosties 5aa
    Beta #1 9dp6dt- 4/26 - 344 BFP!!
    Beta #2 13dp6dt- 4/30- 1385
    u/s scheduled for 5/16
    3 furbabies (1 pug mix, 2 tabby cats)
    SAIF/PAIF welcome
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for the encouragement and support. Keeping my fingers crossed.
  • Options

Thanks again Ladies for wishing me luck and supporting me through this. I had my Beta today and it was a BFN just like I thought. I guess it's still not my turn Crying

I'm just gonna take a couple of days off work to take care of myself.

Thanks again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"