Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

I'm bored...

ex-h is starting to annoy the crap out of me by logging into my facebook every other minute (not exaggerating)...don't know how the man gets any work done. But now that it's all logged...I'm bored...entertain me lol

Re: I'm bored...

• I'm no good right now for entertainment.  I'm taking a short break from studying anatomy and physiology, my brain is currently full of conus medullaris, cauda equina, filum terminale,and sacral plexus....Completely useless to the normal person....UGH is it spring break yet?!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageKWPNJumper55:
    I'm no good right now for entertainment.  I'm taking a short break from studying anatomy and physiology, my brain is currently full of conus medullaris, cauda equina, filum terminale,and sacral plexus....Completely useless to the normal person....UGH is it spring break yet?!

Sounds fascinating...what you studying to be?

• Loading the player...
  • Stupid question-how do you know that he's logging onto your FB page?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMyOwnLady2:

imageKWPNJumper55:
    I'm no good right now for entertainment.  I'm taking a short break from studying anatomy and physiology, my brain is currently full of conus medullaris, cauda equina, filum terminale,and sacral plexus....Completely useless to the normal person....UGH is it spring break yet?!

I'm finishing up my prereqs for RN school

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageougrad1:
    Stupid question-how do you know that he's logging onto your FB page?

Security settings...tracks the ip address and shows the location...it said Milwaukee, WI a couple months ago, and he put up a picture of being in Milwaukee on his page. It's pretty easy, and has been reported to the authorities. They're working on it.

• imageKWPNJumper55:

Oh geez. I have to retake that class. Boo! I didnt do so hot in it since I had a lil 3 month old I would rather play with than study lol...

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageKWPNJumper55:
    imageMyOwnLady2:

imageKWPNJumper55:

Fun! I want to do something in the medical field...now that I don't have a controlling husband over my shoulder asking who I'm flirting with all the time, I'm really thinking about going to school...maybe something like pharmacy tech or something lighter than nursing. Nursing scares me because I wouldn't want to have that kind of responsibility over people...yikes...

• imageanna karenina:
    Is your strategy to hide from him in plain sight? 

Not sure exactly what you mean by that, but he's hacking through my phone, not my computer...I have my computer fully protected by Geek Squad...now, $700 later...

• imagehannahbagels:

imageKWPNJumper55:

Oh geez. I have to retake that class. Boo! I didnt do so hot in it since I had a lil 3 month old I would rather play with than study lol...

I hear ya, its tough with kids! I should end up with a 3.7, an asian F lol

• imageMyOwnLady2:
    imageKWPNJumper55:
    imageMyOwnLady2:

imageKWPNJumper55:

Fun! I want to do something in the medical field...now that I don't have a controlling husband over my shoulder asking who I'm flirting with all the time, I'm really thinking about going to school...maybe something like pharmacy tech or something lighter than nursing. Nursing scares me because I wouldn't want to have that kind of responsibility over people...yikes...

It is a lot of responsibility, but I couldn't take sitting in a cubicle any longer.  My DH told me to quit my job and do something I loved or he would divorce me lol.  I feel old going back to school for the 2nd time!

• ::Thinks of something entertaining to talk about. Hmmmmmm::

I've got nothing. I am exhausted from not sleeping well the last several months (nothing to do with DD, she's been sleeping just fine, thankfully), and I am aimlessly surfing the boards until I finally decide to "try" to hit the sack. I don't want to go to bed too early, because, with my luck, I would get into a nice, deep sleep, and then wake up at midnight.

Now I'm just rambling. Not entertaining, I am sure, but at least something to read, right?! 

Our first baby girl, Lucia Joy, joined us on April 1, 2010!
  • i had the song "stanky leg' in my head a couple days ago thanks to the fitness instructor at poleworx.  i started up with them this week.  so far i've attended the chair dance class twice, zumba once, pole once, and tomorrow is pilates.  the chair dance instructors wear what i call "@ss out shorts"  and i'm secretly wondering if they are ex-strippers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMyOwnLady2:

ex-h is starting to annoy the crap out of me by logging into my facebook every other minute (not exaggerating)...don't know how the man gets any work done. But now that it's all logged...I'm bored...entertain me lol

why don't you just get a new email address, then link it to fb, and other sites you use so he won't know it. Then, change all passwords.
  • imageCGKyle:
    imageMyOwnLady2:

why don't you just get a new email address, then link it to fb, and other sites you use so he won't know it. Then, change all passwords.

this 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersimageimageimage
  • imagebekah22587@hotmail.com:
    imageCGKyle:
    imageMyOwnLady2:

this 

I agree.  Or if it was me and he really was an expert hacker, I'd delete my facebook all together.  And I'd get a new phone.  That wasn't a smart phone.  But this has all been suggested before.....

• Just google the thong song, that will keep you entertained for a bit.... until you try to kill me for putting that in your head because then it wont leave.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"