Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Mah boy is tiiiiiiiiired...

Adi is passed out. He had quite an eventful day...we went shopping, he went on a playdate, then brought her home and went to the park down the street. The little girl is a year older than him and really adorable. She kept giving him hugs and she gave him one of her baby dolls...I gave him a bath and put him to bed. He was out like a light.

I had an interview for a new job today, that pays more than minimum wage. $12.50/hr plus full benefits. She said they will call for the second interview in the next week. It's a call center, and they are hiring 8-10 people. She said I have to look very professional for the second interview. I wore black pants and a white collared shirt for this one. We went and bought a new suit for me, blazer and matching skirt. Then I realized I didn't have shoes to go with it so I bought new shoes as well. I'm gonna look very professional! LOL...

It's been a great day...tomorrow I apartment search...

Re: Mah boy is tiiiiiiiiired...

• Awww @ the playdate. Good luck at your interview!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm sure he had a blast. Sounds like a great day.

Good luck.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay, congratulations!!! And good luck on the interview. I am superstitious and want to tell you to take a few grains of salt before heading out, but its up to you. DH has an assessment and hopefully an interview today too.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"