Success after IF

so you can only take zofran every 8 hours...

but I really need another right now. I can't stay out of the bathroom :(

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Savannah
image.
Callista
Baby Trail Blog
"Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: so you can only take zofran every 8 hours...

• No no no -- call your doc.  I was taking it every 4.  And sometimes praying for that last half hour to pass quickly.

Sorry Babbs.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageGypsyEsq:

No no no -- call your doc.  I was taking it every 4.  And sometimes praying for that last half hour to pass quickly.

Sorry Babbs.

I thought last time it was every 4, but then I read the bottle. I will call now, I just feel so ill.

Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
  • Loading the player...
  • Totally call your doctor.  They can maybe give you something different to try as well.  Ugh, that's the worst.  Hang in there.
  • i hope you feel better soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely call, there are many ways to dose it. It also depends on many mgs your pills are.
    TTC #2 with PCOS since September 2009
    BFP, Femara 7.5mg, Ovidrel, IUI. Beta #1 17dpIUI -495 Beta #2 19dpIUI-1031
    Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • I'm pretty sure it's every 4...but I also used Emetrol for those moments when I was just about to puke. 

I hope you feel better soon. 

• do you also take the Vitamin B6/Unisom combo?  I took this every night, and it seemed to help into the next day, also.  I was still on Zofran, too though :(
    TTC #1 since 6/07, Dx = Ovulatory dysfunction, DOR, and autoimmune issues ~ 4 Clomid cycles, 1 Femara Cycle, 6 Injectible IUI cycles~ 4 Chemical PG's ~ IVF #1 Dec '09 = BFP!! Beta 8dp3dt = 68 10dp3dt = 276 16dp3dt = 1511 ~ First U/S 1/14 = 3 Heartbeats!!! Lost Baby C at 8w5d Emergency Cerclage at 22wks saved our babies lives Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageKYRN:
    Definitely call, there are many ways to dose it. It also depends on many mgs your pills are.

This.  Hope your m/s passes soon for you!

• I take 8mgs
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • Have you tried the Sea Bands at all? It might help take the edge off.

• Maybe you need a new medication.  Zofr.an only worked for about a half hour for me when I was pregnant with DS.  That wasnt nearly enough since I only got maybe 30 pills in an Rx so I could only take one a day.

So the next one that was tried was Re.glan but I was really too far gone at that point.  I couldnt keep it down.  We finally switched to compo.sine suppositories which is gross and made me feel horrible but I didnt throw up nearly as often.  I did live on my sofa for a while though.

With my second pregnancy, I started on the Reglan right away and it did help.  I usually only got sick about twice a day rather than all day long/not being able to leave the bathroom. 

So maybe try something else.  Good luck!

-----Lisa-----
  • I was thinking about you today! Wish I had a suggestion for the nausea. Hope you feel better soon.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • MAK06MAK06 member
    :(  Hope you feel better soon!

IVF #1 = BFP!! So blessed to have our baby boy! IVF #2 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! IVF #3 = Convert to frozen - 1 frostie! FET #1 = 8/14, Two transferred, One stuck! Praying for another healthy miracle! Due: 5/2/13 imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"