Trying to Get Pregnant

{{{{Waiting to O}}}}

Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? 

Cycle #:

DTO:

Feelings this cycle?

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication?

Charting? OPKs?

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports?

Re: {{{{Waiting to O}}}}

• imageriamose:

Cycle #: 5

DTO: 13-14

Feelings this cycle? ....not sure yet.

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? Clomid 150mg

Charting? OPKs? Nope.

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Blue Devils and I was in debate club. I played field hockey in HS also.

• Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? I'll be babysitting a friend's kids this week, so it looks like the kids might get to go out and play!

Cycle #:4

DTO:14-15

Feelings this cycle? TBD

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? No Meds

Charting? OPKs? Have been charting since we started TTC. This will be my first cycle using OPKs.

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? We had the Central High School Lancers. I wasn't much for high school in general, and found most "clubs" too cliquey. I was in the Sign Language Club, Choir, and a volunteer Elementary school tutoring team.

• Loading the player...
  • Cycle #: 2 (1st charting)

DTO:not sure...hopefully sometime in the next couple days

Feelings this cycle?: nervous-- my last cycle was 38 days (normally 31 or 32). I think this is going to be another long one & I'm not sure why this is happening all of a sudden

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication?: non-med.

Charting? OPKs?: both

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports?: Mascot was a deer I think. I was on the school newspaper.

• ::::::Runs through post wishing all the ladies well wishes, and yells at their tubes to get to releasing::::::lots of luck girls that you catch that egg!!!:::::::runs out of the post, cause well need to get my exercise on::::::::::::::
    Married BF 6/29/2002/
    TTC Since Aug 2011/
    ME:34 all clear/DH:41 DX Severe MFI/
    IVF w/ICSI OCT 2012 Stims started 10/8/ER 10/19/12/ET 10/24/Beta#1 11/2=BFN (beta was 1.2)

IVF 2.0-Baseline 11/7/12 beta 0/All Clear
    Stim start 11/7/12//ER 11/19 11M//10F
    ET 2 embies 11/24//Beta#1 28 Beta #2 23 Beta#3 29
    stop meds Beta#4 37/C/P 5W5D EDD:8/12/13/IVF#3 in Jan

Ivf 3-frozen 3 poor 3day/fet=bfn

Ivf#4 New dr. New protocol=beta1 197 beta#2 677 beta#3 1557
     u/s 8/13 =TWINS 2 strong hb
    Due Date 4/4/14

My Chart//>

• Cycle #: 1DTO: unknown, FF says 18 =(Feelings this cycle?  My temps are insane.  My chart's got more nooks and crannies than a Thomas' English muffin!!Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication?  noneCharting? OPKs?  Yup, yup.GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports?  HHS Rebels.  I was on the varsity tennis team for 1 year but I suuuuucked.  Yearbook committee senior year.  Honestly I can't remember what else I did in HS, it feels so long ago.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? LOVING this weather! We've been taking long walks every evening.

Cycle #: 4

DTO: Unsure

Feelings this cycle? Hopeful, as always!

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? No meds

Charting? OPKs? Temping & charting for the first time. Haven't tried OPKS yet, but planning on buying some for next cycle if needed.

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? We were the Knights. I wasn't in any clubs, but I played volleyball and basketball all four years. Really wish I was in as good of shape as I was then!

• Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? Loving It! We had some spring showers last night and this morning though

Cycle #: 2

DTO: 4ish hopefully

Feelings this cycle? I'm feeling really good, I'm armed with a lot of good information this cycle

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? Medication free so far

Charting? OPKs? Both, first cycle with OPKs

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? The Trojans! Our Senior float had 99.9% effective on it :) I was in like every club imaginable, looks good for college... I was on the Rodeo Team

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather?  Yes! I'm picking up my neice from daycare today so we can go to the park and enjoy the outdoors!

Cycle #: 6-7

DTO: 14

Feelings this cycle? we shall see... More hopeful than last cycle

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? none

Charting? OPKs? yes and yes

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? we were the Wildcats.  I played varsity soccer and softball, cheered for football & basketball, dance team, played in marching/concert/jazz bands, student council, etc. It was a small school so you could do a lot.

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Cycle #: 7

DTO: 5-6ish

Feelings this cycle? I don't have the same excitement I had the first 6 months.  Instead of always feeling like "this is the month", I'm starting to feel more like I may as well hunker down, because it may be a long wait.

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? Non-medicated.

Charting? OPKs? Charting... no OPKs, but I'll start next cycle if this one is bust.

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports?  We were the Yellowjackets.  I was in track, band, chorus, and the National Honor Society.

• Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? Loving it!!Cycle #: 1DTO: umm hopefully any day nowFeelings this cycle? I feel great. We are trying to be active as much as possible, mostly every day until I O. I have never tried charting so I'm hopeful that I will be able to tell when I O. I think I have some EWCM today so fingers crossed!Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? No medsCharting? OPKs? Charting but no OPKsGTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? We were the Sachems but I don't think we had a mascot. I was the Pres of the student council and I was really involved in my class board of directors. I didn't play sports.
  • imageriamose:

Cycle #: 2

DTO: tomorrow or the next day I think

Feelings this cycle? Eh...we have only been able to do EOD because of our schedules so we are not hitting every day of my FW

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication?nope

Charting? OPKs? Nope

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? We were the hilltoppers and I ran cross country and played tennis.

• Cycle #: 5

DTO: 7-12

Feelings this cycle? Optimistic

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? non-medicated

Charting? Yes OPKs? Yes

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? Eagles What clubs were you in? Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA), Student Council, chorus, Y-teens, French Club Sports? Cheerleader

ETA another club.

My Age - 41, DH's Age - 42

TTC #1 since November 2011
    Dx: Endometriosis, Stenosis of the Cervix, Uterine Polyp, Hostile CM and Borderline PCOS
    Stage 1 Endo and Uterine Polyp removed and Cervix widened on July 9, 2012.
    IUI #1 Clomid 50 mg - 3/6/13 BFN
    IUI #2 Clomid 50 mg - 4/3/13 BFN
    IUI #3 Clomid 50 mg - 10/4/13 BFN
    IUI #4 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 11/2/13 BFN
    Cycle #28 - Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger + TI (IUI #5 cancelled) - 2/5/14 BFN
    IUI #5 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 3/5/14 BFN

• Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather?I'm enjoying coming home after work and being able to open the windows to enjoy the breeze, hearing the birds chirping, getting outside more...pretty much everything!

Cycle #: 3

DTO: Any day now (supposed to be within the next 3 days).

Feelings this cycle? Eh, not really worried about it.

Medicated/Non-medicated? Non medicated.

Charting? OPKs? Both, but trying to be more relaxed about it.

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? We were the Vikings. I was in competitive cheerleading, choir and yearbook.

• Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather?   It's great!  Our snow is juuuust about gone!

Cycle #:  2

DTO:  approx. 12-16

Feelings this cycle?  I haven't been thinking about it too much.  Trying to stay very relaxed.

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication?  None

Charting? OPKs?  First month temping, been using OPKs

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports?  I moved in high school, so badgers for half and blaze for the other half.  I wasn't into sports in high school.

• Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? 

Cycle #: 11

DTO: 2-4

Feelings this cycle? Hopeful! Determined! :)

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? None

Charting? OPKs? Yes both.

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports?High Climber (logger). I was in Key Club and Pep Club. I also danced.

TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • Happy Tuesday-- I'm loving the warmer weather. 

Cycle #: 1

DTO: Today or tomorrow, I think. Thursday isn't entirely impossible, but I'm feeling like it will be sooner than that.

Feelings this cycle? Hopeful.

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication?  None.

Charting? OPKs?  Charting and temping. No OPKs.

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports?  The Bulldogs. I did swimming and diving, and I was on the yearbook staff/club... a few others that I don't recall, that was so long ago!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageriamose:

Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? Taking long walks with my pup! 

Cycle #: 1

DTO: 0!!!! I'm "Oing" today!!!

Feelings this cycle? eh. We have to wait. No BD tonight for sure. grrr.

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? non medicated

Charting? OPKs? BOTH! :-)

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Falcons. I played basketball and lacrosse. I also played in college. No clubs, I was such a tom boy. And probably a jerk too.

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather?  Well I'm in work now but definitely getting out there to get a walk in today

Cycle #: 10

DTO:  Positive OPK last night!

Feelings this cycle?  Right now I feel pretty good actually

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication?  No meds

Charting? OPKs?  I use Wondfos and last night I wasn't sure if it was positive or not but my CBE digi gave me a Smile

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports?  Buccaneers.  I was in the Italian club but only to go on the lunch trips to restaurants haha.  I played Softball.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
  • Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? I love it!

Cycle #: 9

DTO: 4-5

Feelings this cycle? Okay I guess.

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? Non Medicated

Charting? OPKs? OPK

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? A Hawk What clubs were you in? Sports? I did horseback riding, I was in Animal Science.

• imageriamose:

Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? Loving it!

Cycle #: 13

DTO: 1-4, I ovulate anywhere from CD12-CD15

Feelings this cycle? I'm trying to stay hopeful, and keep thinking maybe cycle 13 is our lucky cycle!

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? non

Charting? OPKs? charting

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Blackcat, I was in Thespians, Spanish club, and Trend which was a drug/alcohol just say no type club, no sports, I'm not coordinated enough!

BFP #1 3/27/07-M/C 8weeks 5/3/07 "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." 2/4/13 IUI #1+trigger=BFP!!!  DD born Oct. 9, 2013 via c-sectionAnniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? Awesome!  I'm going for a walk at lunch!

Cycle #: 9, 3rd temping

DTO: 9-13ish

Feelings this cycle? Not sure yet.  We'll see how our timing is!

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? Nope,.

Charting? OPKs? Charting/temping, OPKs, green tea, and pom.

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Tigers!  I played tennis and was also big into choir and drama.  Played Sandy in Grease Smile

imageMy Chart TTC since June 2011. BFP#1 5/9/12 EDD 1/19/13 MMC @ 9w3d D&E 6/25/12. Met with RE 12/2012 - Dx PCOS. 1/2013 Clomid 100mg + HCG trigger + TI = BFP#2!! Due 10/22/13! FX this little bean sticks!
  • Cycle #: 10

DTO: 2-3, I think

Feelings this cycle? Not sure yet. I usually feel hopeful during this phase but I'm not sure today.

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? N/A

Charting? OPKs? Yes and yes. Also using the CBFM

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Mascot: Knights. I was on the Pom Squad (dancing with pom poms), drama club, newspaper club, and flag squad for one year.

• Cycle #: 8

CD: 8, about 5-8 days until O

Feelings about this cycle: ?????

Charting? OPKs? Just OPKs & charting cm cp

Warrior.

Leadership

Cheerleading & Dance 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? Working, but the sun is keeping me smiling!  I have a walk-date planned with a friend later. :)

Cycle #: 10

DTO: 3-5?

Feelings this cycle? Optimistic!

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? Non-medicated

Charting? OPKs? Charting/temping

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? Bluejays --watch out, they'll peck you! ??  Not a very intimidating mascot...

What clubs were you in?National Honor Society, Mission Society Pres (went on a weekend mission trip, raised $ for people in need, Choir, Yearbook...I was in everything I could-small school, small town, so I stayed busy with school-related things!

Sports? Cheerleader.  I played Volleyball for one year, but I was so not good!

DTO: 3

Feelings this cycle? Good

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? no meds

Charting? OPKs? OPKs and Pom juice

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Highlander, no clubs or sports, just a lot of music!

image image

Me: 34 Dh: 41, Married: Oct 15th 2011

Me: Deteriorating Ovarian Reserve, Hostile Uterus

Dh: Slow but Healthy Swimmers

Round 1 Clomid 100mg 7/12/2013

BFP 8/2/2013 EDD 4/14/2014

Charlotte Born on 4/23/3014

http://beanagirl01.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (JIIT)

• imageriamose:

Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? It's raining on us today, first time in WEEKS!

Cycle #: 3

DTO: no idea what's going on...

Feelings this cycle? Hopeful

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? un-medicated

Charting? OPKs? Charting BBT, CM, CP

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Huskies, FFA, no sports

BFP#1 10/8/08 DD born 6/24/09
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BFP#2 4/4/12 EDD: 12/13/12 m/c at 8w2d
    BFP#3 8/18/12 EDD: 5/1/13 Beta @13DPO: 61, Beta@15DPO: 216
    Baby BOY!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather?  I unfortunately have to work...booo

Cycle #: 1

DTO: 0-1, had a temp rise and a + opk today!

Feelings this cycle? No good, DH left Sunday for IL for work...so we're out

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? Non

Charting? OPKs? Both

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? We were the Truckers (hah) and it was a fire truck. I was in gymnastics

• Cycle #: 7

DTO: 8-9

Feelings this cycle? Not any more hopeful than previous cycles...starting to be less hopeful :(

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? Non

Charting? OPKs? I'm resuming charting again after a 2 month break...may or may not use OPK's.

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Cowboys; color guard.

TTC since August 2011 (Me-29, DH-32).
    4/28/2012 - SA: 5% motility.
    5/21/2012 - SA: same results.
    Only shot is IVF (ICSI)
    5/31/2012 - HSG: all clear
    6/22/2012 - appt with RE, confirmed ICSI is necessary.
    8/3/2012 - First IVF Monitoring Appointment
    8/17/2012 - Egg Retrieval (retrieved 23 eggs, 3 made it to freezer)
    8/18/2012 - OHSS - hospitalized, need to wait one cycle to transfer embryo(s) due to OHSS
    8/29/2012 - begin meds for frozen cycle
    10/12/2012 - FET one embryo
    10/24/2012 - Beta #1: 442
    10/26/2012 - Beta #2: 947
    10/29/2012 - Beta #3: 2900!
    11/15/2012 - first u/s: baby measuring perfect, heart rate is right on target
    2/6/2013 - A/S looked perfect. Still team green by choice!
    7/6/2013 - Baby girl born after 44 hours of un-medicated labor, 2 hours of pushing, and emergency c-section due to transverse head.  DD was perfectly healthy at 6 pounds, 14 ounces.  We are thrilled!!
  • Cycle #: 2

DTO: 12-15

Feelings this cycle? Trying to stay optimistic...positive thoughts :-)

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? No

Charting? OPKs? Starting to temp and still using OPKs

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Unfortunately, we were the "pioneers". I am from a small town in rural PA and we had the most uncool mascot out there! 

• imageriamose:

Loooving it! DS is so excited to go outside after he wakes up from his nap!

DTO: Who knows? 30? Hoping my cycle gets back to a normal length this month. I hate waiting forever.

Feelings this cycle? Trying to stay positive

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? Non-medicated

Charting? OPKs? Charting, OPKs, maybe trying the CBEFM, green tea

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Swarmin' Hornets. I was in SADD, Yearbook, and FCA. 

image image

BFP#1 06/01/09~DS Born 01/29/10 via c/s 

BFP#2 05/17/12~EDD 01/18/13~Natural M/C 05/27/12@6w2d 

BFP#3 07/03/12~DD Born 03/08/13 via sched. c/s 

BFP #4 10/03/13 EDD 06/09/14 SURPRISE!!! On our way to 2u2!

image image

International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC)...BF questions/concens welcome!

• Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? It is muggy here. Ugh.

DTO: probably 30 something.

Feelings this cycle? ok.

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? nope.

Charting? OPKs? Yes and Yes.

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Falcon. I played Volleyball until Sophmore year. ha.

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    BFP #1-10/01/12 | ended in m/c11/19/12
    Jan-2013-Cycle 10: Clomid 50mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Feb-2013-Cycle 11: Benched due to cysts.
    March-2013-Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP
    4/22/13-Beta#1 33.9-- 4/24/13-Beta#2 117
    EDD 12/30/13

• imageriamose:

Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? With a day off today!

DTO: ???7 maybe, depends what my broken ovaries decide to do this time...

Feelings this cycle?  none yet, just a wicked clomid headache

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? 1st medicated!  100 mg clomid CD 3-7

Charting? OPKs? OPKs (up too often during the night to temp)

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Islanders.  was one of those student council kids

Married: 7/2/11 TTC: 12/2011
    Me: 31, PCOS DH: 37, low morph and low counts

4 medicated TI, 1 IUI+Femara, 1 IUI+GonalF = BFNs
    IVF #1 Lupron/GonalF (Dec 2012)= 30R, 21M, 21F with ICSI, 18 HIP frosties!!!
    FET in August 2013 

http://i45.tinypic.com/21pym9.jpg

• Happy Tuesday Ladies! How are most you enjoying the wave of warm weather? LOVING IT

DTO: any day now (CD 16)

Feelings this cycle? after last night not so good, my dog is ruining my sex life!! she barks and whines and stares while we are doing business, hubby can't handle it! it was a frustrating night last night.

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? none

Charting? OPKs? both

Huskies!...but I was in no clubs and did not do any sports (I was a barn rat, whenever I was not at school I was at the barn with the horses! none of my school friend rode)

• Cycle #: 4

DTO: 14?

Feelings this cycle? Hopeful.

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? None.

Charting? OPKs? Charting/temping only.

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Went to 2 different high schools.  Eagles and Blazers.  Just about as lame as the school.  No clubs or sports, graduated half a year early just to get the hell out of that place.

• Cycle #: 2

DTO: 9-ish

Feelings this cycle? still meh

Charting? OPKs? both

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Olympian, we didn't really "do" clubs at my high school, played volleyball all years and basketball for 1 year (you'd never guess how short I actually am).

PgAL (MC@7w 29/10/11 - lost you before we knew we had you)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

DTO: no idea. hopefully 8-10, but it could be way more.

Feelings this cycle? none

Charting? OPKs? both

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Jaguars. I was is a couple of service clubs (volunteering, etc...), no sports until after highschool.
  • imageriamose:

Cycle #: 13

DTO: 14

Feelings this cycle? Hopeful

Medicated/Non-medicated? If so, what medication? Clomid

Charting? OPKs? Charting for fun. Had my u/s today and that showed 4 follies!

GTKY: What was your high school mascot? What clubs were you in? Sports? Mascot was a bulldog. I was in the German club and I was a football and basketball trainer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"