Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

So...I did something about it...

I reported my ex to the FBI-Cyber Crimes Division. The man is about to drive me bonkers. He's accessing my accounts through my phone. I'm so tempted not to have a cell phone anymore, but I have to have it to contact people. Maybe when I get my own place (soon), I will just have a landline...Ugh...

Re: So...I did something about it...

• Can you get a cell phone that isn't a smart phone.... I'd imagine a talk & text phone would even save you a few bucks on your phone bill. 

He can't access your accounts via phone if the phone is not capable, right? 

• I guess I'm wondering how he's accessing things through your phone.  Does he have physical access to your phone?  Is your phone on a shared plan with him?  There's a few key pieces of info missing here. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesofamonkey:
    I guess I'm wondering how he's accessing things through your phone.  Does he have physical access to your phone?  Is your phone on a shared plan with him?  There's a few key pieces of info missing here. 

None of the above...he has an iphone and is good at hacking. When I have the details pulled up, it's being accessed with an AppleKit Safari app of some sort...confusing to me but he has two masters degrees in computer stuff...

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageMyOwnLady2:

imagesofamonkey:
    I guess I'm wondering how he's accessing things through your phone.  Does he have physical access to your phone?  Is your phone on a shared plan with him?  There's a few key pieces of info missing here. 

None of the above...he has an iphone and is good at hacking. When I have the details pulled up, it's being accessed with an AppleKit Safari app of some sort...confusing to me but he has two masters degrees in computer stuff...

The more I read about your & your situation, the happier I am that your are departing it.  Jeebus, what a jerk. 
  • If you can, I would unplug and have just a landline when you have your own place.  He can't track you where there are no footprints.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So get an old cell phone that's just a phone - not a smart phone. Then, change your email account from a public computer (web cafe or library) where there is no software tracking your keystrokes (he could have this on your laptop/PC if you have one).  If you have a laptop/PC, take it to a place where they can COMPLETELY strip it back to the basic software and remove all personal data (you can buy programs to do this, but I would pay someone to do it).  Don't give him your new email.  Use your old one when you contact him.

For your new passwords, don't use words.  Use a sentence, like "I like traveling to Mexico", and then use the first letters, so Ilt2M  or something.  It's MUCH harder to crack passwords like that, then say, 'Mexico2011, Mexico003, Mexico051298 (a birthday sequence) etc.'

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Eleanor Noelle - 18/05/12 Claire Elisabeth - 16/-5/10

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You know what would fix all this?

Don't have a cellphone.

Go off the grid.

Move to the boonies. 

Get a landline.

If you MUST have internet access, use wifi at the local coffee shop or sumshit. 

JFC. 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• I don't really understand why you would talk details about this here when you say that he's stalking you online.

"To me, you are perfect."

• imageKJmashup:
    Out of touch, out of time??  Am I close?  WTH are you SAYING!??!
  • imagesofamonkey:
    imageKJmashup:

Private Eyes?

• imageames17:

imagesofamonkey:
    imageKJmashup:

Private Eyes?

They're watching you! Private Eyeeees, watching you, watching you, watching you, watching youoooo! 

"To me, you are perfect."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"