School-Aged Children
Options

What shows do your K-2nd graders watch

Just curious.
Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08

Re: What shows do your K-2nd graders watch

• Options
    Honestly?  My b/g twins are 6 (in K) and still watch alot of the pre-school type shows.  They still like Jake and the Never Land Pirates and want to see Dr. McStuffins when it starts.  They also enjoy Wild Kratts.  They haven't complained and still enjoy it.  :)
    Wendy Twins 1/27/06. DS and DD
  • Options

My girls (1st and 3rd grade) love the Disney Channel.  I Carley, Wizards of Waverly Place, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Suite Life on Deck, Phineaus and Ferb.  

Wow, listing these you'd think they watch tv all the time, but we only let them watch it on the weekends for an hour or so.  

They also like watching cooking and decorating shows on HGTV and the Food Network.   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    JMayJMay member
    My DD is 6 and LOVES Wild Kratts. Hands down fav show.  She also likes Cyber Chase, and Curious George is a great morning show. That's about all we watch.  :)
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    Kung Fu Panda is an all time favorite. Cars is also popular. The Kindergartener really likes SpongeBob but he's not allowed to watch it because of the language (they say "stupid" a lot) and some of the content. But that doesn't stop him from trying.
  • Options
    imageJMay:
    My DD is 6 and LOVES Wild Kratts. Hands down fav show.  She also likes Cyber Chase, and Curious George is a great morning show. That's about all we watch.  :)
    Is cyber chase on your local PBS station or do you watch it online? It isn't on our PBS line up anymore, but the kids did like it when it was on.
    Wendy Twins 1/27/06. DS and DD
  • Options

imageJMay:

Ditto here.  Also Arthur and a small amount of Fairly Odd Parents and Johnny Test.  For some reason my 4 y/o hates Phinneas and Ferb, much to my 6 y/o's dismay.

DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Options
    Pretty much anything on Boomerang she likes (Popeye, Smurfs, Tom & Jerry, etc.), My Little Ponies, Fairly Odd Parents (I'm not too crazy about this show and try to audit with her, Spongebob is definitely banned from this household), Avatar, ahhhh, basically if it's a cartoon she loves it. Now, the live action shows she is not too crazy about. Just like her mama at her age (8). She does love, however, Cake Boss and will watch HGTV with me to a degree.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Kindergarten boys - Pokemon is reigning supreme right now. Followed by Ninjago, old school Scooby Doo, and BeyBlades.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"