Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Morning Ladies!

How was everyone's weekend? 

Ours was busy--going away party Friday and then trivia night on Saturday.  It went by fast and of course I'm exhausted!

They say the weather is going to be AWESOME this week (high 70's) and Thursday starts SPRING BREAK!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Morning Ladies!

• Options
    gidgegidge member

I thought the weekend was too short (but I think that every weekend).

Sat we ran errands most of the day and yesterday I slept in.  DH and I saw Acts of Valor and then we came home and picked up a bit.

• Options

I'll reply to this one too :)

Our weekend was quiet.  Errands Saturday, took it easy yesterday.  Nice weather all week here too! 

TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My weekend was nice, I spent most of it on the couch with The Hunger Games series.  DH was on call all weekend, and since people have apparently forgotten how to chew their food, he was a busy boy.

TTC since 2010

lots of IUIs and 1 IVF all BFNs

FET currently on hold

photo guiness-1.jpg

• Options
    Morning! Busy weekend here. We went out Saturday night. Firts time in awhile without DD and it was nice! Sunday we did a lot of shopping. We finally bought DD her new furniture for her room. Now we need to transition her out of the crib. :/ should be interesting.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It was a GORGEOUS weekend so I opened all the windows & did some serious spring cleaning.  Went for long walks with my dog both days.  It's going up to 70 today; will probably take another long walk after work.
  • Options
    Good weekend - saw some friends and the family which was nice.  This weekend is supposed to be really nice, too.  60's all week.  Now - if only that annoying thing called work wouldn't get in the way of enjoying it each day!
    My first haircut!

Severe MFI - on to IVF w/ ICSI

IVF#1-2: BFN
    IVF#3: BFP! - 1/24: ET - 5d - 2 blasts - 2/02: Beta #1: 16.2 ...... 2/04: Beta #2: 35 ...... 2/09: Beta #3: 401.5 - I'm pregnant! - 2/13: u/s #1 - baby boy, due 10/12, born 10/16! ...... 8 lbs 0 oz, 22 inches! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"