Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Question..

Hi Ladies...Adi is almost 2! I can't believe it! What are you guys doing for the 2nd BDay party? Is Chuck E. Cheese too typical?

Re: Question..

• I don't know.  I've barely recovered from the first birthday!  hahaha!

Chuck E. Cheese sounds fun though, and not too overdone. 

• Hey, if you and LO want to do Chuck E. Cheese, then do Chuck E. Cheese :) In my opinion what's most important is that LO has fun and that the party is as stress free as possible for the mom.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • After DS's first birthday party I vowed to make his future birthday parties easier on me. Chuck E. Cheese sounds perfect.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're goig to the zoo with family I think. Keeping it low key. Chuck e cheese gives me anxiety just driving past. I'm going to to avoid as long as possible
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're going on a big vacation right before Liam's birthday so the running joke is that he's the luckiest kid in the world because he's going to Key West for his birthday.

Because of the vacation we are throwing a small family "party" at home.  It's just going to be my parents and brother and DH's sister and BIL (that's all our local family).  We might go out to dinner but more than likely we'll order in and then have cake and ice cream.

image image
  • We are having it at home. IMO, Chuck E Cheese is too old for a 2 year old (at least the one that we have in our area). We are having a circus/carnival theme.
    image Preston 10/13/06 - Harrison 04/14/10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"