February 2011 Moms

T & P for ... my loss!

Well, I never intended posting about losing my family; but, after reading many e-mails from those ladies who knew her!

But my wife and daughter were en route to her parents' home - Friday February 10th when struck by a drunk driver.

She was on here but a short time - reading, posting, participating in. Stupid I know - that was her outlet while pregnant. I would sometimes hear her laughing over some posting ... so when she was banned - well that really hurt; cutting her deeply!

You need not EVER worry again - Wilma, Eirinn and our unborn child have all gone home.

So thanks for those who saw fit to make fun of, ridicule, belittle, show contempt for, be jealous of, calling her names! To those - I forgive you as she herself forgave you. Those who never really knew her; as a caring person - whose only crime was - wanting to be a and having, friends ... Fred

Re: T & P for ... my loss!

• Wow, do you guys hear that? The crickets are deafening.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Fred, let me offer you my deepest condolences. I can only imagine what you must be going through right now.

When you're ready to replace Wilma, let me know.

Sincerely,

Betty 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Betty could never replace Wilma. Wilma was a woman of class and substance. Betty is a filthy wh0re.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"