Cloth Diapering
Options

Best place for CD registry?

I did go back & saw the CD registry question from 3/2, but I guess I'm looking for a bit more. 

What's your opinion on the best place to register? Qualities I'm looking for in a registry include largest selection and ease of use for the purchasers. Is a completion discount any of the CD shops do?

I'm overwhelmed by the number of sites that offer registries... I have six sites up in my browser tabs right now! I was kind of discouraged that @ cotton babies you have to e-mail them the name/size/color of everything you want. Seems a bit tedious.

Thanks, ladies! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best place for CD registry?

• Options

I love Diapers.com

They do free shipping, no tax, they ship super fast. They have a large selection of cloth diapers and accessories.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did amazon. Diapers. Com is good too.
    href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e2da" rel="nofollow">Chart

• Options

I have some on amazon but also going with kIssed by the moon because she was willing to let my shower guests gift their points to my account if they have no intention of using those points or shopping with her again.  Now she's also doing free shipping which is great.  I also have a few items she doesn't carry with Abby's lane because of free shipping there.  Kind of like it that I'm helping a smaller business.  They both have newsletters with coupon codes which is nice for when I need to complete my stash.  On baby's website I have the registry info for these two cloth diaper sites.  The amazon registry also let's you put items from other sites on theirs (universal registry) so I put those items from cd stores on there as well.  It also serves as a helpful link to the BRU registry for the nonCD stuff.

• Options
    I used myregistry.com, and was able to link to items from a ton of different websites.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • Options
    I used cottonbabies.com but emailing wasn't an issue with me.  They've talked about getting a better system. 
  • Options

imageInto+the+Kitty:
    I used myregistry.com, and was able to link to items from a ton of different websites.

This is exactly what I did.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"